Orlando Scandrick

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
have Jenkins or Pacman replace Henry. Scandrick is too small and gets pushed around too much to be covering big wrs on the outside.

Reaction score
Rampage;2450008 said:
have Jenkins or Pacman replace Henry. Scandrick is too small and gets pushed around too much to be covering big wrs on the outside.

Are you serious? Scandrick is the same size as Jenkins.

Frozen700

Reaction score
187beatdown;2449201 said:
As much as it pains me to say it (because I have a man crush on Jenkins), Scandrick is definitely playing lights out!

I just feel like every time there is a long ball or a huge gain, Henry is the one covering.

Not sayin' Jenkins is bad, I mean some of you can admit for a rookie cornerback he is solid for what is expected, but Scandrick... it just bottles the mind.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hell yea...thats exactly how i feel too.....when its to Newmans side...or away from henry i feel it may be picked..whenever they go deep on henry I'm like "please dont switch the camera and show henry chasing n stumbling after him"

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I thought Henry played one of his better games yesterday....fumble recovery, interception (didn't he?), other passes defensed.

Henry is better than either of the young guys in run support, and he has a veteran presence...I thought yesterday was a good game for him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I would not be opposed, at all, to Scandrick starting right now. He seems to be our best corner outside of Newman. I'd gladly take him in the starting lineup.

Mansta54

Reaction score
wayne motley;2450147 said:
I thought Henry played one of his better games yesterday....fumble recovery, interception (didn't he?), other passes defensed.

Henry is better than either of the young guys in run support, and he has a veteran presence...I thought yesterday was a good game for him.

Sorry dude but AH is the weak link in our secondary. He plays 15yrds off the ball and still gets beat for 1st downs.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Scan is a playmaker and is a great tackler, he needs to be starting...IF the Cowboys keep with playing press. Scan, Newman & Jenkins are very good playing press, wish they would stick with that.

Reaction score
Anthony is a true pro but he does play off the WR (Lack of top end speed). I say leave it alone right now Henry is playing better Campo should get him to play closer the pressure we're getting on the QB is outstanding. The pups are getting it done we have an exciting future at coner. Courtney Brown's speed is showing up (safety) in the dime as well

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2449243 said:
The offseason will be pretty interesting concerning if Henry and Roy Williams (SS) are both retained, which I'm betting one or both (not likely, but possible) will be released.

I think Henry is good enough to be traded. I wouldn't get into too big a hurry to get rid of him. What's his salary implications. RW won't get gone but we don't need him right now. He may do better with what's there and moving to Burnetts position or with him in certain situations.

casmith07;2449696 said:
We need a Safety, period. Hamlin does well as FS now but really he would be more of a SS. We need someone similar to Hamlin that can be interchangable, that way the"FS" and "SS" on the field is simply a naming convention difference and not a difference in athleticism or ability.

Corner position looks GREAT. Just got to keep all these guys on the team for years to come. Time for Henry to take a seat though.

If we can land a safety that can cover and tackle then we need to do it. Let him push for time and take over near the end of the year.

WilmingtonHeel;2450215 said:
Anthony is a true pro but he does play off the WR (Lack of top end speed). I say leave it alone right now Henry is playing better Campo should get him to play closer the pressure we're getting on the QB is outstanding. The pups are getting it done we have an exciting future at coner. Courtney Brown's speed is showing up (safety) in the dime as well

Henry is a better ball hawk than anyone out there until AJ gets into rhythm. But he needs to cover TEs as much as possible. I do wish he'd play with a bit more urgency.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2450202 said:
Scan is a playmaker and is a great tackler, he needs to be starting...IF the Cowboys keep with playing press. Scan, Newman & Jenkins are very good playing press, wish they would stick with that.
he's too soft to be starting. leave him in the slot. and playmaker? he's broken up like 1 pass. the overrating has already begun I see.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Rampage;2450505 said:
he's too soft to be starting. leave him in the slot. and playmaker? he's broken up like 1 pass. the overrating has already begun I see.

I won't disagree that he is looking too small to play the outside (as of this season, who knows about next year), but he is showing a lot more than Jenkins and Henry. He is playing smart.

However, Jenkins is still very raw and can be molded into one helluva cornerback. I just think that Scandrick is outplaying because he's so familiar with zone.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2450505 said:
If anyone needed any proof the guy should be starting, you're not going to find much better than this.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I've been calling for him to start for 2-3 weeks now..

CPonder14

Reaction score
theogt;2450731 said:
If anyone needed any proof the guy should be starting, you're not going to find much better than this.

theogt is funny. always insulting people but funny and true at the same time.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2450731 said:
says the guy who has said countless stupid things such as "Felix runs with more power than Portis":rolleyes: