Orton is ready!

dstovall5

Reaction score
This is the guy people wanted us to bench Romo for? Wow ... I honestly don't know what to say. Alex Tanney, please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asklesko

Reaction score
orton is not ready. he hasn't played all season. it's ridiculous to expect a win.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I agree with those who say if there is a silver lining it is that Murray should get the rock early and often.
Also, this IS home game...which should definitely help.

Go get me Orton.

I give us 20 % odds, down from 40, but not zero.

Animosity

Reaction score
What are the Romo homers going to say WHEN KYLE ORTOn wins us this game?

Lazyking

Reaction score
The O-line has to play their best game of the season for us to win with Orton.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

What if we lose 48-3 and see that Romo carries this team, are you haters going to go away? Works both ways...............

I am not a homer or hater but he is more important to this team than any QB named Freeman, Orton, Tebow...whatever other sub-par QB's that can be named.

dupree89

Reaction score
If Dallas gets down 10-0, we cant have the offensive playcalling going predominantly pass. If Orton drops back 40+ times, it might get ugly. Gotta stick to the run and must win time of possession.

One other thing. And again I stress I am not a kool aid drinker. Whatever the sport, when a team loses its best player, the very next game it seems like the other players dig a little deeper and raise their game. Would I rather have Romo out there? Of course. But for one game, I am not calling this a loss with Kyle Orton. If we happen to win, I'd say the next game would be a likely loss. If this team pulls together, everyone gets emotionally involved and they all concentrate on raising their game in Romo's absence, AND the coaches put together and stick with a game plan that focuses on controlling the clock...I think we have a shot.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
My houses are nicer!

My cars are nicer!

I drink nicer booze!

My chicks are even nicer!

My abs too!

Certainly my looks are nicer!

Just hope Orton's game is nicer!

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
I love how now the media is saying if the "Dallas cowboys" lose sunday night rather then "Romo". All of a sudden it's a team sport again lol.

Animosity

Reaction score
What if we lose 48-3 and see that Romo carries this team, are you haters going to go away? Works both ways...............

I am not a homer or hater but he is more important to this team than any QB named Freeman, Orton, Tebow...whatever other sub-par QB's that can be named.

yeah i remember Romo carrying this team last year to victory.... o wait, didn't he throw like 4 interceptions against the Commanders in a must win game?

We lost 44-6 to the Eagles with Romo. LOL

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
yeah i remember Romo carrying this team last year to victory.... o wait, didn't he throw like 4 interceptions against the Commanders in a must win game?

Does this last Commander game count? I'm pretty sure that was a must win game

JS22

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure most of us will be happy that the Cowboys pulled off an upset and that Orton played well enough to win.

What a stupid question.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That is one game, two if you want to count the Minnesota playoff loss. Be prepared for 7 or 8 sacks on Sunday, Orton can not overcome the line like Romo does.

Hope you are back to eat crow when we can't score with Orton. Murray will have to carry the load all day.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Anything can happen in a one game scenario folks.

Orton is the very definition of JAG, but he is very capable of having a good game.

dupree89

Reaction score

fletchy my friend...who are you LMAO at? MY post? Or another? Help me out big guy, I cannot leave this board while wondering if I said something so outlandish that fletch had to LMAO. :cool: