***Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...US Forces Have His Body***

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3940104 said:
I don't think we killed OBL. Why? Because its a way to pull out of the war, without looking like we lost! The government has used the media to their advantage many times........I believe this is 1 of them.

We are a fading superpower, do u know how it would look if to other countries if we pulled out of war with a INFERIOR enemy??? Weak, it already looks bad with economy. The last thing we need 2 do is pull out of war with al qaeda(sp?) Without killing OBL.

And the Holocaust didn't happen, 911 didn't happen .....

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
if he's not dead then i think its far more likely he was captured and is in interrogation than they just made up the whole thing

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
daschoo;3940231 said:
if he's not dead then i think its far more likely he was captured and is in interrogation than they just made up the whole thing

I can see that........I just seems funny how quickly they got ride of his body........they may want al qaeda(sp?) To think he's dead

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3940225 said:
And the Holocaust didn't happen, 911 didn't happen .....

I'm not a "truther" but I also don't always trust the government either........well I don't trust man to no get corrupted

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3940239 said:
I'm not a "truther" but I also don't always trust the government either........well I don't trust man to no get corrupted

Check under your bed for monsters tonight! The Government might be trying to get you...
:cool: :rolleyes:

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3940150 said:
Hahahaha touche, but at that time we were the number 1 superpower in the world.......I can't say we are today
we are, nobody can and defeat us. we are too powerful and will destroy you if we are in a full scale war. vietnam was not a full scale war like wwii.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
5Stars;3940252 said:
Check under your bed for monsters tonight! The Government might be trying to get you...
:cool: :rolleyes:

Ooooooh no;)

Hahahah the way I look at is.......I would take money to pass a bill even though it may not be for the greater good.......why would some other man not?

Not that everyone would but a lot of them would........so that's why I don't trust the government lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboys#1;3940265 said:
we are, nobody can and defeat us. we are too powerful and will destroy you if we are in a full scale war. vietnam was not a full scale war like wwii.

I agree as for military might the US clearly is a super power. Economical Power is what is in jeopardy and what we need to be concerned about but that is for a different website

Nirvana

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3940104 said:
I don't think we killed OBL. Why? Because its a way to pull out of the war, without looking like we lost! The government has used the media to their advantage many times........I believe this is 1 of them.

We are a fading superpower, do u know how it would look if to other countries if we pulled out of war with a INFERIOR enemy??? Weak, it already looks bad with economy. The last thing we need 2 do is pull out of war with al qaeda(sp?) Without killing OBL.

The reasoning that it's to pull out of the war is faulty as they aren't going to pull out. At best we'll see an announcement in two months of a troop draw down plan.

What's going on over there is that when we do pull back from areas, the taliban comes in and blows up the schools we build and takes over those villages. They particularly hate that the schools we build allow women in them. This was why we increased troops by 30,000 2 years ago. The problem has not gone away, but as we train up their own military we'll be able to supplant them with our own guys and bring them home. Only then will this area no longer be a breeding ground for terrorist training camps.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
daschoo;3940231 said:
He's dead. I am not guessing.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Hostile;3940307 said:
He's dead. I am not guessing.

neither of us know one way or the other. i'm not saying he's not by the way, as i tried to highlight by putting the word if both in bold and italics, just that if he's not what i suggested is far more likely than they just made it up from nothing and don't know where he is which would obviously leave them open to a new tape

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
daschoo;3940330 said:
neither of us know one way or the other. i'm not saying he's not by the way, as i tried to highlight by putting the word if both in bold and italics, just that if he's not what i suggested is far more likely than they just made it up from nothing and don't know where he is which would obviously leave them open to a new tape

daschoo....uh, uh, daschoo!...DASCHOO! Excuse me, had to sneeze.

Dude, The mofo is dead, there is no reason why the USA would try and fool the whole World.

You need to look under your bed for monsters tonight when you go to sleep.
:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
daschoo;3940330 said:
Post #649. He does know for sure and I asked him.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Hostile;3940349 said:
Post #649. He does know for sure and I asked him.

fair enough, hadn't seen that post. still seems strange to me that they never wanted to release anything to verify their claims. could well be that they are trying to minimise potential revenge attacks by not broadcasting pictures.

oh and 5 stars do you actually read peoples posts or just skim over them and start mocking? i reply to a theory that there was no operation to get bin laden and the u.s. just decided to flat out bluff it and claim they killed him despite him still being alive and untouched by saying that i don't know whether or not he's dead but if he isn't then its far more likely that he is in u.s. custody as they're hardly going to claim they've killed him if he can disprove that. that proves i'm a paranoid lunatic?

arglebargle

Reaction score
He's dead, dead, dead. There's no way they do things this particular way, without it being a legit shot at Ben Laden or Zawahari. If they were doing a coverup, then it would have been stealth bombers laying down a carpet of explosives.

The big plus for this, despite the serious danger of sending guys in to execute the mission up close and personal, is that they get to slurp up all sorts of intelligence, which will be incredibly useful. Everyone in the bad guy chain is going to be wondering what exactly was there. Bad dreams for the bad guys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
daschoo;3940358 said:
fair enough, hadn't seen that post. still seems strange to me that they never wanted to release anything to verify their claims. could well be that they are trying to minimise potential revenge attacks by not broadcasting pictures.

oh and 5 stars do you actually read peoples posts or just skim over them and start mocking? i reply to a theory that there was no operation to get bin laden and the u.s. just decided to flat out bluff it and claim they killed him despite him still being alive and untouched by saying that i don't know whether or not he's dead but if he isn't then its far more likely that he is in u.s. custody as they're hardly going to claim they've killed him if he can disprove that. that proves i'm a paranoid lunatic?

Where did all the blood come from in the pictures of the compound that have been released? Did he just have a bloody nose?

The USA is still deciding if they want to release the gory pics of that fool.

But, if you think he's alive and in custody, that's cool too. But, one way or the other, the scum bag will never do anything else like he did.

Now, check under your bed, like I suggested, OK?
;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
arglebargle;3940361 said:
He's dead, dead, dead. There's no way they do things this particular way, without it being a legit shot at Ben Laden or Zawahari. If they were doing a coverup, then it would have been stealth bombers laying down a carpet of explosives.

The big plus for this, despite the serious danger of sending guys in to execute the mission up close and personal, is that they get to slurp up all sorts of intelligence, which will be incredibly useful. Everyone in the bad guy chain is going to be wondering what exactly was there. Bad dreams for the bad guys.

You got that right! I hope the rest of the bastids out there are pissing their pants!