***Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...US Forces Have His Body***

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Shot through the head and your to blame, Osama you give Seals a fun game. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3940988 said:
230320_224289390919793_100000162000928_1107594_3270082_n.jpg

:laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Osama, say hello to my little friends. :laugh2:

[youtube]Ow2Uugl66qs[/youtube]

joseephuss

Reaction score
nyc;3941050 said:
You mean inverted like looking in a mirror? If so, wouldn't the flag be rendered backwards also?

I think it's a hack job. Besides, look at his beard. It's way too short and doesn't have much gray down the middle like his did.

The flag patches when on the right arm are placed with the blue field in the upper right hand corner. If it is reversed as in a mirror, then the blue field would be in the upper left hand corner.

He could have cut a portion of his beard. It also looks like a lot of grey in the beard to me.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Just got a text from MSNBC.

President Obama WILL NOT release bin Laden photo's.

Don't agree with this.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3941424 said:

Don't agree with this.

Makes a mockery of the "transparency" pledge he made when he took office. As with the quicky burial at sea, he's waaay too deferential to Muslim feelings and attitudes. These people are gonna hate you no matter what you do, so you might as well do the right thing.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3941424 said:

Don't agree with this.

They will come out, I have no doubt. ..though I can rhyme. :)

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
joseephuss;3941274 said:
The flag patches when on the right arm are placed with the blue field in the upper right hand corner. If it is reversed as in a mirror, then the blue field would be in the upper left hand corner.

He could have cut a portion of his beard. It also looks like a lot of grey in the beard to me.

Its already been established that this is a fake photo. That being said, you're telling me that when the patch of the american flag is placed on a soldier's right arm, its placed on backwards? What in the heck would be the point of that?

notherbob

Reaction score
I don't agree with not releasing the photos. People don't just take the US Government's word for things anymore. Yes, photos can lie these days but releasing the photos would not only prove that he is really dead but also show whar happens to those who resort to terrorism, even if they are millionaires acting on fanatical religious prejudices.

It's not so much about respecting their beliefs as it is about showing that we will not tolerate terrorism and to encourage them to listen to more moderate leaders for practical reasons.

Bbgun is right, those people are gonna hate the west no matter what because that's what they are taught from birth and that is going to remain that way until they start teaching something else, like a more moderate interpretation of things and getting along with others.

JMO

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
notherbob;3941562 said:
I don't agree with not releasing the photos. People don't just take the US Government's word for things anymore. Yes, photos can lie these days but releasing the photos would not only prove that he is really dead but also show whar happens to those who resort to terrorism, even if they are millionaires acting on fanatical religious prejudices.

It's not so much about respecting their beliefs as it is about showing that we will not tolerate terrorism and to encourage them to listen to more moderate leaders for practical reasons.

Bbgun is right, those people are gonna hate the west no matter what because that's what they are taught from birth and that is going to remain that way until they start teaching something else, like a more moderate interpretation of things and getting along with others.

JMO

Islamic relgion is not based in hate. Its a peaceful religion. The problem is there are extremists in every religion, including our own. Take the idiot "pastor" in Florida who thought burning a copy of the Qu'ran was just the best idea ever.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
They had no problem showing the "torture" pics from Abu Ghraib and did not care if it incited the enemy.

Why do they care now?

Oh wait ...... I know.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;3941624 said:
They had no problem showing the "torture" pics from Abu Ghraib and did not care if it incited the enemy.

Why do they care now?

Oh wait ...... I know.

Quite an amazing 180 the "progressives" have done on the WOT, no? Why it was just a few years ago that the Navy Seals unit was derided as "Cheney's personal assassination squad." Now they're just fabulous!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyTheHammer;3941613 said:
Islamic relgion is not based in hate. Its a peaceful religion. The problem is there are extremists in every religion, including our own. Take the idiot "pastor" in Florida who thought burning a copy of the Qu'ran was just the best idea ever.
This is a very good post. It's better that cooler heads are handling this war on terror since it is unlike any war this nation has ever been involved before.

The enemy is not some foreign government. It's people who hide behind the cloak of religion. They are perfectly willing to allow anyone who shares the same faith to become cannon fodder in their place in order to advance their own evil practices.

History is littered with examples throughout the world of the exact same type of antagonists and this country has not been an exception as well. Al Qaeda must be dealt with surgical percision.

I could not care less how much the U.S. and the world community hacks away at it, but it's unnecessary to cut out hunks of living tissue along with this 21st century cancer. The last thing Al Qaeda's enemies must become are mirror images of them.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

I agree with this.

One of the bravest men I ever met was Muslim.

Problem is the face of their religion has been twisted into something dark by corrupted leaders of middle east countries.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score

Islam itself is NOT peaceful. There are a lot of peaceful Muslims, however. The Koran is a very violent text that demands violence from its followers. If you havent studied the religion, I don't believe you can comment on it intelligently. Compare the Bible or the Torah or most other mainstream religious texts to the Koran sometime.

I commend the majority of Muslims who look past its archaic teachings and instead take a positive message from their beliefs and live a good, loving life. My only wish is that more wouldnt be so afraid to speak out against extremists (though I understand their fears).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A word of caution, fellow posters.

Let's not delve too deeply into any religious topics. ;) :)

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
DallasEast;3941666 said:
This is a very good post. It's better that cooler heads are handling this war on terror since it is unlike any war this nation has ever been involved before.

The enemy is not some foreign government. It's people who hide behind the cloak of religion. They are perfectly willing to allow anyone who shares the same faith to become cannon fodder in their place in order to advance their own evil practices.

History is littered with examples throughout the world of the exact same type of antagonists and this country has not been an exception as well. Al Qaeda must be dealt with surgical percision.

I could not care less how much the U.S. and the world community hacks away at it, but it's unnecessary to cut out hunks of living tissue along with this 21st century cancer. The last thing Al Qaeda's enemies must become are mirror images of them.

Agreed!!! In my eyes people are turning into a wolf..........and they tell well I have to be a wolf to kill a wolf right? Nope ur just being a hypocrite