***Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...US Forces Have His Body***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheDallasDon;3941681 said:
Agreed!!! In my eyes people are turning into a wolf..........and they tell well I have to be a wolf to kill a wolf right? Nope ur just being a hypocrite
:huh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3941681 said:
Agreed!!! In my eyes people are turning into a wolf..........and they tell well I have to be a wolf to kill a wolf right? Nope ur just being a hypocrite

People may say things in anger ....... but we have yet to slowly saw the head off of a 22 year old kid.

I still do not think there is even a close comparison.

63echo

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3941471 said:
Its already been established that this is a fake photo. That being said, you're telling me that when the patch of the american flag is placed on a soldier's right arm, its placed on backwards? What in the heck would be the point of that?

The easiest way to explain it is thusly: Imagine a flag on a staff being carried by someone marching forward. The flag will stream behind the marcher and, when looked at from the right side, the blue field will be in the upper-right corner. Like it appears on the "backwards" patches. That's what it represents...marching forward.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
DallasEast;3941684 said:

zrinkill;3941686 said:
People may say things in anger ....... but we have yet to slowly saw the head off of a 22 year old kid.

Thank you for the interpretation. :laugh2:

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
zrinkill;3941686 said:

Ur reading to much into what I said.......I'm not saying that wht we did is as bad as them by any MEANS........just bad is bad, wrong is wrong. Is there a greay area yes

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheDallasDon;3941689 said:
Ur reading to much into what I said.......I'm not saying that wht we did is as bad as them by any MEANS........just bad is bad, wrong is wrong. Is there a greay area yes
The adage 'war is hell' is as true as the day is long. The one thing which some do not wish to acknowledge is that the military's sole purpose is to crush the enemy. They are not glorified police officers. It is impossible for any war to be waged in an antiseptic manner.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
DallasEast;3941699 said:
The adage 'war is hell' is as true as the day is long. The one thing which some do not wish to acknowledge is that the military's sole purpose is to crush the enemy. They are not glorified police officers. It is impossible for any war to be waged in an antiseptic manner.

That's my problem with joining the armed forces........I don't fear dying, but IDK if I could kill someone.........

joseephuss

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3941471 said:
Its already been established that this is a fake photo. That being said, you're telling me that when the patch of the american flag is placed on a soldier's right arm, its placed on backwards? What in the heck would be the point of that?

https://kb.defense.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/388/~/american-flag-patch-worn-on-military-uniforms

The regulation states that when authorized for application to the proper uniform the American flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that the star field faces forward, or to the flags own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observers right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the reverse side flag.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
63echo;3941687 said:
The easiest way to explain it is thusly: Imagine a flag on a staff being carried by someone marching forward. The flag will stream behind the marcher and, when looked at from the right side, the blue field will be in the upper-right corner. Like it appears on the "backwards" patches. That's what it represents...marching forward.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Makes sense now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheDallasDon;3941705 said:
That's my problem with joining the armed forces........I don't fear dying, but IDK if I could kill someone.........
That's not a problem in the slightest. It would have been a problem if you had enlisted. The military is not a democracy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Give me a good enough reason and I will take anyone out. :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
joseephuss;3941740 said:
The military may not give you a reason, just an order.

...and most likely I would follow it being that it would be enough...unless I knew the act was wrong.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rumor that will be picked up by the mainstream press and the truthers soon.

The body was disposed of quickly because the Skull was taken as the newest trophy of the Skulls and bones ...... along with Geronimo and Pancho Villa.

:laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There are jobs in the military where you don't actively go out and kill people.

Also don't know if it is still around but at one time you could file as a Conscientious objector...where in some cases you would be put into a position where you did not fight or even carry a weapon but would still be in the military...in other cases you would not be in the military but maybe put into a civilian position that in some way would support the military...say working at a factory that made equipment for soldiers.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
why bother releasing the photos.

the people who already say we did not kill him will say they are fake anyway.

no need to spike the football. we killed him and buried him. lets move on.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys#1;3941885 said:

Sometimes you have the right to spike the ball.

Islamofascists started this. We ended it. We should rub this in their faces and give them a visual of what happens what you screw with America.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboys#1;3941885 said:

Because that is how they do things in the middle east. If those pics were released it would not be for the benifet of the American people but for those in the Middle East much like how the Press showed Saddam and his 2 sons after they were dead. To often we try to put an American view on things like this and yet our 2 cultures are very different.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
cowboys#1;3941885 said:

:post:

Not that I care either way, but this is definitely the classy way to handle this.