OSU vs. ND

rathalarge

Reaction score
Man, I'm watching the O-lines, quarterebacks and wr's from this game and wishing we could trade for ours...right now!! LOL

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
A.J. Hawk is a beast- I think I'd pick him over anybody in the draft other than Bush- he could change the complexion of a defense overnight. I imagine Jeff Fisher is salivating at the chance to possibly draft this guy.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I may consider trading our 1 and next years 1 and a 4 to move up and get Hawk. It seems like much, but if you create a dominating defense, our offense can have a thousand chances to score / just get a RT and a kicker and we're set with Hawk.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Smith is special. I cnat tell if he could translate it into pros, but i like his high elbow when he holds the ball, always zips a tight spiral, and even when he runs, he looks to pass

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Smith is special. I cnat tell if he could translate it into pros, but i like his high elbow when he holds the ball, always zips a tight spiral, and even when he runs, he looks to pass
Not the prototype, but he's as sharp as a tac, moves around in the pocket just enough to find the opened receiver.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I may consider trading our 1 and next years 1 and a 4 to move up and get Hawk. It seems like much, but if you create a dominating defense, our offense can have a thousand chances to score / just get a RT and a kicker and we're set with Hawk.
Haven't we learned anything about trading #1 draft picks? Guys like Hawk can be found and are not worth trading 2 #1's.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Haven't we learned anything about trading #1 draft picks? Guys like Hawk can be found and are not worth trading 2 #1's.
Can a man dream for a second? I really wouldn't do that.....

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Finally, all the Notre Dame arse kissing can cease!!!

AJ's a tough hombre, but you're all missing out on seeing Bobby Carpenter, who arguably would make a better NFL LB.

I'll take their kicker too, and of course, as my sig has said for quite some time......

Chuck 54

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
A.J. Hawk is a beast- I think I'd pick him over anybody in the draft other than Bush- he could change the complexion of a defense overnight. I imagine Jeff Fisher is salivating at the chance to possibly draft this guy.
Imagine how good the LB who actually won the Butkus award must be...lol.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Not the prototype, but he's as sharp as a tac, moves around in the pocket just enough to find the opened receiver.

Agreed. He looks kind of smallish, and i guess at 6-1 215 he is. But Steve Young was smaller and mobile, and he wasnt too bad.

I hate OSU, but despise ND. But I will say, Ginn is a beast. He's just a playmaker.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:

Drop by bucknuts and say that. Half their faithful have been ready to run him and his untimely turnovers out of town on a rail.

He had a career day, but with Ginn and Holmes it should have been happening every Saturday and it didn't.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Can a man dream for a second? I really wouldn't do that.....
Oh.

If that's the case, in breaking news, so distraught over his team's Fiesta Bowl loss, ND Head Coach Charlie Weis resigns effective immediately.

Locally, in Dallas, in a surprise move, Jerry Jones has fired Bill Parcells as coach of the Cowboys and is expected to hand the reigns to Former ND Head Coach Charlie Weis. Brady Quinn has also announced his intention to forgo his senior season and enter the draft. :)