OSU vs. ND

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
Troy Smith has played exceptionally well this season, no way UT could beat Ohio St about one month later after their original game.
LOL
Troy sucked against us. The reason OSU looks so unbeatable is because the team they are playing doesn't belong. ND is by far the worst BCS team this year, it is the equivalent of Texas laying it on Tech.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
except that UT shouldn't have won the first one
Explain. Go ahead, say that dropped TD. UT got a BS call that should have gone for a TD. For some reason, noone reviewed it. Ted Ginn and Holmes weren't too fast for our defense, so they had subpar games.

joseephuss

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I know and that's unfortunate. Ohio St./Penn St. was the best defensive football game I've seen in years. I'd have loved to see the hitting a rematch would have brought.

Really? Looked like two bad offenses to me. Both teams have executed better on offense since that game.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Really? Looked like two bad offenses to me. Both teams have executed better on offense since that game.

I don't think that at all. Both OSU and PSU rolled up impressive yardage totals against everyone else before and after that game.

Champsheart

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
I'd love to have Carpenter- no way we get Hawk. And yes, Quinn's sister is ugly.

She was ugly! Everytime I looked at her all I could think of was Steven Tyler. UGH!.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
Finally, all the Notre Dame arse kissing can cease!!!

AJ's a tough hombre, but you're all missing out on seeing Bobby Carpenter, who arguably would make a better NFL LB.

I'll take their kicker too, and of course, as my sig has said for quite some time......

I'll take any one of the starting 3 'backers.. Hawk, Carpenter and Schleigel were the most dominate group I've seen in a long time... Schleigel does not get the publicity that AJ and BC receive.. While I don't think that Carpenter will make a better backer, I do think he'll be a great pro for quite some time.

I had been worried about Nugent's replacement at the beginning of the buckeyes season, but not any more!!! I would definately like to have Huston wearing the star next year.