OT Drunk pictures of Matt Leinhart from this weekend in NYC

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Galloway is now talking about the pictures on ESPN 103-Dallas...

He read the entire story verbatim that is posted in the first thread in here...

He said it was from "Nathan"...

felix360

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Galloway is now talking about the pictures on ESPN 103-Dallas...

He read the entire story verbatim that is posted in the first thread in here...

He said it was from "Nathan"...

Dont know any nathan, funny how things change from person to person.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
peacockaja said:
I bet those pictures are on profootballtalk.com by tonight or tomorrow. They always print that kinda stuff.
Looks like you were right...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

problem is: it credits LionsFan54

Here's the story

LEINART SLIPPING?

Those pictures of USC quarterback Matt Leinart that are making the rounds on the Internet (scroll up for our copy) supposedly were snapped on Saturday night. And there's some talk that Leinart's growing reputation as a "party guy" could end up knocking him lower than No. 2 in the 2006 NFL draft.

Already, Leinart's decision to come back for his final year of college eligibility is costing him plenty of money, since he would have been the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft. Now that NFL scouts have had another year to eyeball Leinart, it's possible that he slips even farther.

Some already folks believe that Texas quarterback Vince Young will go higher than Leinart, if Young skips his senior season and enters the draft. If, as a result, Leinart ultimately ends up at No. 3 or lower, the difference between what Leinart would have made with the Alex Smith contract and what he will earn in the 2006 draft could be staggering.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Looks like the girl in the background was turned down my Mr. Lion Hart, heh. She actually looks like she's about to go psycho on the guy. lol.

LOL- that's what I was thinking- maybe that's his girlfriend and she caught him!