OT: Fight in Bengals equipment room

Solnoir

Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
The Michael Westbrook-Stephen Davis incident that was caught on video that one training camp was also pretty graphic. I wonder if they ever got to the bottom of the story on what led to that, does anyone know?

Davis called Westbrook a *** (there were rumors floating around DC that Westbrook was gay). Next thing ya know Davis was on the end of multiple blows from Westbrook. Sadly in his time as a Commander that fight was best the deadskins got out of Westbrook

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Bengals | Locker room scuffle breaks out
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:45:51 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports a locker room fight occurred at Paul Brown Stadium Thursday, Nov. 17, while the media was present. DL Carl Powell picked up CB Reggie Myles and threw him down. The incident occurred in the equipment room, adjacent to the locker room, and touched off a 20-minute shouting match that spilled into the locker room and involved several other Bengals players. The confrontation was believed to be the result of horse-play gone too far. Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said through the team's media relations department that he had no comment on the incident and that it would be handled internally. Rookie LB Odell Thurman got into a shouting match with some of the veteran players who had led Myles out of the equipment room.
Another totally unsatisfying 'fight' report. (no offense to the messenger, WG).

First I want either pictures or accurate height/weight and wing spans on the opponents - comparative reaches.

Then I want to know who has a 'history', be it street fighting, barroom brawling, sundry meltdowns, cat fighting, or martial arts training.

Followed by some insight into over all fighting style...with particulars on roundhouse rights, windmill swings, left jabs and deadly uppercuts.

Sans these details, I just feel unfulfilled...fighting just turns me on too much to be teased like this. ;)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
This happens a lot more then most people think. O-Line vs D-line, sometimes an ego get bruised and a mini melee ensues.