OT: Hurricane Katrina - Pray for us!!!

Manster68

Reaction score
I'm signing off folks.

I had to work last night so there is not going to be an Analysis like I love to do after each game.

I am currently in Gulfport, MS and will be heading east as far as I can on a trickling I-10 with my family.

I know there are several other posters here thatare in this area, so my prayers fo out to you too.

Long live the Cowboys!!!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Manster68 said:
I'm signing off folks.

I had to work last night so there is not going to be an Analysis like I love to do after each game.

I am currently in Gulfport, MS and will be heading east as far as I can on a trickling I-10 with my family.

I know there are several other posters here thatare in this area, so my prayers fo out to you too.

Our prayers are with you! Be safe.

EndGame

Reaction score
Get the hell out of there, man .. as fast as you can. Katrina is a friggin' monster. Good luck.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Be safe Manster. You and your family. We will be looking for you this week. Sign on and let us know you still exist. Are you going to the Dome or driving out to family?

Bring your rubbers. :D

jbz64

Reaction score
Our prayers are with you and your family. My sister and her family have left New Orleans and are in Houston with my family.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Be safe, and the same to all your friends and family down that way.This goes for anyone that lives in, or has friends or family that lives in the path of this storm. My prayers go out for the safety for all.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Dude be safe and a little note all the motels between Pcola and Tallahasee are booked up. My mom is in Pcola and they have told them to expect to be without power for a week or so. So they are leaving due to my aunt being on Oxygen, and are going to end up in Jax.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hey hang in there Manster, whether it's by staying put or getting out of Dodge.

You and yours are to the top of the prayer list.

zagnut

Reaction score
Good luck to you and others in that area. Hopefully Katrina doesn't uproot many (or any) people from their homes.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Manster68 said:
I'm signing off folks.

Manster, be safe. I am in Baton Rouge and we should be on the west side of the storm. Our prayers are with you.

They have not forced an evacuation of Baton Rouge at this time.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Manster, be safe. I am in Baton Rouge and we should be on the west side of the storm. Our prayers are with you.

They have not forced an evacuation of Baton Rouge at this time.

Good to see you Tuna. I was wondering how you were farin down there. Keep your head down.

P.S. Post more often will ya?

TheGoat73

Reaction score
zagnut said:
Good luck to you and others in that area. Hopefully Katrina doesn't uproot many (or any) people from their homes.

Judging from this article, chance of that is almost zero:

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/article/0,20967,1049488,00.html

A best friend of a coworker decided to stay. God help him.
New Orleans (and the rest of that area) is going to need the help of all Americans after this one.