OT: Hypocrisy of sbk92

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Well, if they banned Ben, they can't be that unintelligent.

Dallas banned me, but only because he's the most boring poster ever and had beef with me from this site. Another thing is they fabricated a story that got me banned here, momentarily.

Everyone knows that the Board Queenofthedamned has some serious inferiority issues, leading to an abuse of power anytime he has any.

I like to refer to him as the "Board Princess". Also, have you noticed his sig at DCC? A little Sam Kinnesin midget that says "getting my stroll on". I bet that's what he looks like in person. Obviously the guy has Nepoleon syndrome.

I do miss Booze's dry wit, but there are enough of his posts on the STD to get your fix of that humor.

Are you kidding? Booze didn't have any wit until he started trying to imitate SBK. Not to mention - he's a football dipshat.

I will say that this site kicks that sites arse and I am glad to be here.

Rude

Reaction score
Personally, I like sbk, booze, bob, and etc.....

I know a lot of people dont like them but they always make me laugh. Wish things could get resolved but I highly doubt it

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Rude said:
Personally, I like sbk, booze, bob, and etc.....

I know a lot of people dont like them but they always make me laugh. Wish things could get resolved but I highly doubt it

Yeah, I am probably being a little harsh and I never said anything about Bob -The guy is hilarious and he is original. He doesn't try to immitate SBK like most of the others do.

I get accused of being harsh sometimes, but most of the time it's for a reason.

Maybe I am being a bit harsh - who knows.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I get accused of being harsh sometimes, but most of the time it's for a reason.

Maybe I am being a bit harsh - who knows.

Don't sell yourself short , Banned... you are PLENTY harsh... :D