OT: I need an opinon.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
supertitan17 said:
I totally agree with AJM or whatever that eagles fan's name is

anybody that's still racist against black people need to realize that we're in a new millenium, and the only reason to hate them is out of jealousy, they are the superior ones now (at least in sports, and for me sports is life)

the only people that still wave the confederate flag are freaking trailer trash, just my opinion

i'd disagree. hell, "the dukes of hazzard" had the damn thing on the roof of their car, i never ever ever ever ever ever heard them be racist. if you believe one cannot exist without the other then yes, it's a racist statement - but if you're that extreme, a LOT of things are racist statements and you're probably looking for them.

it's a flag that represented *a lot* of things and in the end, it's only remembered because the south had slaves and lost the civil war and the bitterness around that very topic.

i don't condone racism - ever. but the confederate flag wasn't just about slavery - not at all. if that's all you see then odds are it's probably all you're looking for.