OT: Made it to Houston

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Actually my dangling cojones were a plus... :D

It is funny... I told her that my Dallas Cowboys Star pin would be a prevalent fixture on my marriage suit... she said... "NOT"...

Imagine her surprise when at the altar I was wearing, you guessed it, the star... she rolled her eyes and giggled... it will be a great memory... and I kept true to the faith... :D

Wives come and go... but the Cowboys are FOREVER... :D

I am in the presence of true dedication, and I am humbled...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Actually my dangling cojones were a plus... :D

It is funny... I told her that my Dallas Cowboys Star pin would be a prevalent fixture on my marriage suit... she said... "NOT"...

Imagine her surprise when at the altar I was wearing, you guessed it, the star... she rolled her eyes and giggled... it will be a great memory... and I kept true to the faith... :D

Wives come and go... but the Cowboys are FOREVER... :D

Weren't you on Dr. Phil one time?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Ahhh.... Houston. Hot as hell, big arse cockroaches, tons of crime, Texans over the Cowboys, and a lot of traffic. I'd live in Tyler anyday over H-Town.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Tyler has had it share of strange events lately. The last big one was the winnebago bank robbing lady.

This is sad but true; my family knows a guy that helped rob the Bank in Marlin, TX the get away car got a flat tire and they still escaped .

They where busted like 3 months later up north some where when they got pulled over for no tail lights this took place in to late 70's

Kangaroo

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
I am close, I am off of 290 and Highway 6.

Yep you sure are good area though overall CY-Fair has one of the better school districts in the area since you have kids that is important.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
My family just put a contract offer on 230 acres in Tyler. Why are ya'll leaving? Is it not good out there?

Gotta drive to Kilgore just to buy beer, that's what!! :D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Ahhh.... Houston. Hot as hell, big arse cockroaches, tons of crime, Texans over the Cowboys, and a lot of traffic. I'd live in Tyler anyday over H-Town.

Funny you say cockroaches ... I didn't know it was a Houston thing. But I was out at at club called "Toc" with my ex-girlfriend. We were getting all drunk, hot and sweaty ... so we decide to step outside ... we procede to the parking garage to take care of some business. When I see this HUGE cockroach crawling on the stair railing where her hand was ... I was hoping she wouldn't see it, but she did ... and she screamed very loud (not because of me at the moment) and started dancing around - wool dropped and all ...

Totally ruined the moment.

Then we tried to move and someone ended up coming up the stairs. At this point, two interuptions were enough and she had had it with the "exciting places" stuff ... so we went back to the bar and got drunk and waited for her sister. Needless to say I was sporting Cowboy blue balls that night because we were staying at her parents house in Houston.

Duane

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
You're right. If white bread, tea totaling, bible thumpers are your thing you'd much rather live in Tyler than Houston. :D