OT: Made it to Houston

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
You're on a roll today Vin. I luv it...

~snicker~ Previous tenant...:D

BTW, glad you made it town safely AD. Sorry, you couldn't have had a better welcoming committee than a crackhead. But, we do our best around here, so I guess that's all we could afford...:lmao:
Well there was the part that I forgot to state. Before the crackhead jumped over the railing he yelled, "You will never take me and WG alive!" :lmao:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Welcome to Houston sorry your 1st day went bad

I live on the 290 and Beltway 8 area myself Cy-fair I hope you did not move into the Houston Idependt School District area they really suck.

If you need to know any tips on where to eat out just ask the H-Town crew will help you out :cool:
I am close, I am off of 290 and Highway 6.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
k19 said:
Its just one of those days ya know. After seeing Ad's pic and getting a mental image of him almost ripping the door off I'm sure the poor guy probably peed himself, not that anyone would notice ;)

Should have told Barny Fife to just follow the yellow trail to the perpetraitor
:lmao2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Tyler has had it share of strange events lately. The last big one was the winnebago bank robbing lady.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Tyler has had it share of strange events lately. The last big one was the winnebago bank robbing lady.
Yea I know. The court house shooting was a hoot, it culminated right down the street from my job. :eek:

Overall it was a nice place but it just wasn't for me.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Sure it depends on the area I know some nice back roads :D

Or do like me I live in Houston and work in the Woodlands I am am always moving the oppiste direction of the traffic

They have some dank concerts in the Woodlands area. That is a great venue.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Oh it's great in Tyler... I work in Atlanta, TX and my gf... now wife... lives in Tyler... so we are moving her...

I bought a few acres and am currently building a new home...

and yes... the front door will have an etched star... :D

20041104-01-Lone_Star_Door-small.JPG

That's sweet, Trick!

Could you stain it blue?

Duane

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
They have some dank concerts in the Woodlands area. That is a great venue.
Yeah dude and it's less than a mile from where I work and three miles from where I live.

Duane

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I bet you've seen the Crowes there, no?
No, I've only been out here a few years and they've been on hiatus since then. :mad:

On a side note the Verison Theater downtown is a really great place to see a concert. Small venue that I've seen several bands play. Saw Jane's addictiona year or two ago there and was only about 10ft from center stage.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
That's sweet, Trick!

Could you stain it blue?

I actually suggested we custom order the same door with cobalt blue trim instead of black... they do that...

Judging from the look I got... I decided to leave well enough alone and just be happy with my star... :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Trick, having seen your new sig, I'd like to express the fond hope that you get re-gruntled real soon... :cool:

trickblue

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Trick, having seen your new sig, I'd like to express the fond hope that you get re-gruntled real soon... :cool:

My new wife says I am re-gruntled... I defer to her judgement... :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
trickblue said:
My new wife says I am re-gruntled... I defer to her judgement... :D

It appears you have found the two magic words that ensure domestic tranquillity-- "yes, dear"...

Next thing you know, your cojones will be dangling from her keychain... :D

I guess after running into resistance on the star on the door thing, you probably didn't broach the subject of doing your master bedroom in a Dallas Cowboys theme...

trickblue

Reaction score
silverbear said:
It appears you have found the two magic words that ensure domestic tranquillity-- "yes, dear"...

Next thing you know, your cojones will be dangling from her keychain... :D

I guess after running into resistance on the star on the door thing, you probably didn't broach the subject of doing your master bedroom in a Dallas Cowboys theme...

Actually my dangling cojones were a plus... :D

It is funny... I told her that my Dallas Cowboys Star pin would be a prevalent fixture on my marriage suit... she said... "NOT"...

Imagine her surprise when at the altar I was wearing, you guessed it, the star... she rolled her eyes and giggled... it will be a great memory... and I kept true to the faith... :D

Wives come and go... but the Cowboys are FOREVER... :D