Signed by Cowboys OT Ty Nsekhe Signed by Cowboys

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If you can’t understand why I would prefer the Cowboys to sign defensive holes before they addressed a 35 year old swing tackle then there’s nothing I can say. You are ok with how they are addressing free agency. I’m not.
Signing Nsekhe has nothing to do with filling holes on defense, he's not cost prohibitive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
100% he’s better than Steele and Knight. Erving is a preference and toss up. The other two? No brainer

Steele was Rob Petitti bad
If these guys continue to be bad that's one thing but it troubles me that these guys were our starters and now they aren't good enough to be swing tackles? Steele started over Brandon Knight game 1. Its just looks like they have no idea what they are doing.

Carson

Reaction score
If these guys continue to be bad that's one thing but it troubles me that these guys were our starters and now they aren't good enough to be swing tackles? Steele started over Brandon Knight game 1. Its just looks like they have no idea what they are doing.

Broaddus reported he thought Knight is more of a guard than tackle and I concur.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Well I can't tell being they have yet to address defense at all........
One has nothing to do with the other
They weren't starters. They were 4th and 5th on the depth chart.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Did they not start for us? Were there not better options available in free agency?
Yes but only b/c the top 3 tackles all got hurt. Not by the time the season started.

This is just baffling to me. You want to roll with Steele/Knight as swing tackles, even though they were terrible last year, to save something like $700k on a vet to address the defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes but only b/c the top 3 tackles all got hurt. Not by the time the season started.

This is just baffling to me. You want to roll with Steele/Knight as swing tackles, even though they were terrible last year, to save something like $700k on a vet to address the defense.
I don't care about saving. I care about building a team. And I saw enough from Brandon Knight last year to want to see him in that role.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't care about saving. I care about building a team. And I saw enough from Brandon Knight last year to want to see him in that role.
So basically your complaint is just that you think Knight is better than Nsekhe lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Downgrade from Erving. I am not sure he is better than Steele or Knight. Camp cut?
after seeing last year i say no, hes similar..parallels move

depth is needed he makes the team , cam was injured a lot so a helathy body fr depth are needed on all teams,.

JPM

Reaction score
At this point Dallas doesn't even need to draft. They can forfeit their picks. Suck it rest of the NFL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Broaddus reported he thought Knight is more of a guard than tackle and I concur.
SPOT ON HE IS^ Question, why do we see what is so obvious but the powers that be continue to F up everything? Knight is super actually at guard. We lose nothing if we sub him for williams. Williams strikes me as a starting RT. Might be better than collins there.