Signed by Cowboys OT Ty Nsekhe Signed by Cowboys

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Its a cheap one year deal that is a great sign. We are talking about a 36 year old that doesnt have alot of mileage on his body having never started. But when hes filled in he has been reliable. The Cowboys plugged a hole of need and with the reps players like Steele and Knight got last season we are in good shape. He's a definite upgrade on Fleming. He probably took a discounted deal to retire a Cowboy being from Texas.

The OL decline continues....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
An old dawg coming home. I'm not sure what to think about this signing. :welcome:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
How many good 35 year olds are in the league right now?
Don't know, doesn't matter.

You're trying to push this narrative that Nsekhe is a bad swing tackle because he's old, and it's totally baseless.

Carson

Reaction score
Age or not. The positive is we likely never have to see Terrence “I’m definitely not made of” Steele get owned again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't know, doesn't matter.

You're trying to push this narrative that Nsekhe is a bad swing tackle because he's old, and it's totally baseless.
No I'm not. Never once said he was bad. The narrative I'm pushing is a 35 year old tackle isn't a big need of this team.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No I'm not. Never once said he was bad. The narrative I'm pushing is a 35 year old tackle isn't a big need of this team.
Neither is 22 yo tackle.

Swing tackle was the need, they got a swing tackle. Age is irrelevant for a 1-year deal.

Turk

Reaction score
Its a good deal. Reasonably cheap insurance; and this guy is solid. Championship teams make deals like this. Which of course is strange since for once its the Boys that are doing it.
Actually gives me a little hope that our VERY OLD DOG is maybe learning something...

finally

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Neither is 22 yo tackle.

Swing tackle was the need, they got a swing tackle. Age is irrelevant for a 1-year deal.
And this is why this team signed Dontari Poe and Everson Griffen last year and were confused why they weren't as good as they use to be....yeah that's what happens when you sign guys on the other side of 30.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its a good deal. Reasonably cheap insurance; and this guy is solid. Championship teams make deals like this. Which of course is strange since for once its the Boys that are doing it.
Actually gives me a little hope that our VERY OLD DOG is maybe learning something...

finally
Well that's this teams first mistake. They need to worry about getting into the playoffs and being a solid team first . Making movies like they are a championship team is why they get caught with their pants down looking stupid.

Turk

Reaction score
And this is why this team signed Dontari Poe and Everson Griffen last year and were confused why they weren't as good as they use to be....yeah that's what happens when you sign guys on the other side of 30.....
Tom Brady says hi

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Poe was bad, Griffen was just used wrong but was still productive when in the proper role. Nsekhe is still good.

None of any of that has anything to do with their age. I mean...I don't think Poe was even 30 yet when they signed him.