Signed by Cowboys OT Ty Nsekhe Signed by Cowboys

Turk

Reaction score
Well that's this teams first mistake. They need to worry about getting into the playoffs and being a solid team first . Making movies like they are a championship team is why they get caught with their pants down looking stupid.
wow that is truly as dumb a post as I have seen in a while

Turk

Reaction score
Which Peters are you talking about? The one the Eagles moved to guard where he SUCKED so they had to move him back to tackle? That Peters or another one?
Wow you really are ill informed

at 36 Jason Peters was still very good

But hey I know its hard to admit when you are wrong; but you should get plenty of practice now....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Poe was bad, Griffen was just used wrong but was still productive when in the proper role. Nsekhe is still good.

None of any of that has anything to do with their age. I mean...I don't think Poe was even 30 yet when they signed him.
Dontari Poe was 30 last year. Griffen over 30 as well. Aldon Smith over 30 as well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow you really are ill informed

at 36 Jason Peters was still very good

But hey I know its hard to admit when you are wrong; but you should get plenty of practice now....

You're clueless..how about you post on your other account and stop posting with your burner account? You are talking about something you don't know. Jason Peters was not good last year. If it sucks to hear it from me go and ask Eagles fans who watch him every game.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he likes to argue. you could tell him dak is good and he would argue with you that no he's not, even though he's a dak groupie. smh. argue on

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Dontari Poe was 30 last year. Griffen over 30 as well. Aldon Smith over 30 as well.
Again, this does not matter lol

It doesn't matter if a swing tackle on a one-year deal is 20 or 40.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, this does not matter lol

It doesn't matter if a swing tackle on a one-year deal is 20 or 40.
It doesn't matter to you because Father Time apparently loses in your world. But it will matter if Tyron or La'El Collins miss a signifiant amount of games and this guy plays like a 35 year old. At that point hopefully they put Brandon Knight in.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he likes to argue. you could tell him dak is good and he would argue with you that no he's not, even though he's a dak groupie. smh. argue on
Oh....I see you hopped off your burner account. Welcome to the thread you have anything else you'd like to contribute?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to you because Father Time apparently loses in your world. But it will matter if Tyron or La'El Collins miss a signifiant amount of games and this guy plays like a 35 year old. At that point hopefully they put Brandon Knight in.....
Nsekhe is better than Knight, who, by the way, also got hurt last year. But if Knight beats him out, fine.

But I don't really understand your point. It's a one-year deal for a swing tackle with no injury history. Who did you want to sign for that? This 27 y.o. capable swing tackle who is going to come in cheap doesn't exist. And that still doesn't matter, because it is a one-year deal lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nsekhe is better than Knight, who, by the way, also got hurt last year. But if Knight beats him out, fine.

But I don't really understand your point. It's a one-year deal for a swing tackle with no injury history. Who did you want to sign for that? This 27 y.o. capable swing tackle who is going to come in cheap doesn't exist. And that still doesn't matter, because it is a one-year deal lol
They only signed Poe and Griffen to a one year deal. You keep bringing this up as if it means you will play at a high level....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
They only signed Poe and Griffen to a one year deal. You keep bringing this up as if it means you will play at a high level....
No, that's not what I said. You're saying his age means he won't be good because they signed a guy who wasn't good before the year prior and a guy who was still good in the correct role. Age only matters for a new contract when it's a long-term deal.

If last year's tape is good, age doesn't matter. It's just a really dumb point to make because you want them to role with Knight and Steele, I guess, even though they were both terrible last year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Old Dawg coming home. He may be good for a season but he's not the answer to our long-term swing tackle problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, that's not what I said. You're saying his age means he won't be good because they signed a guy who wasn't good before the year prior and a guy who was still good in the correct role. Age only matters for a new contract when it's a long-term deal.

If last year's tape is good, age doesn't matter. It's just a really dumb point to make because you want them to role with Knight and Steele, I guess, even though they were both terrible last year.
No, I want them to use whatever little resources they had on actual holes.

And Everson Griffen had good tape prior to coming to Dallas how did that work?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No, I want them to use whatever little resources they had on actual holes.

And Everson Griffen had good tape prior to coming to Dallas how did that work?
Swing tackle was a gaping hole, and they used very little resources. Not to mention the fact that they have a ton of money to spend anyway.

Griffen would have been fine if they used him properly. That's a separate issue.

Your complaint on this signing just makes 0 sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Swing tackle was a gaping hole, and they used very little resources. Not to mention the fact that they have a ton of money to spend anyway.

Griffen would have been fine if they used him properly. That's a separate issue.

Your complaint on this signing just makes 0 sense.
If you can’t understand why I would prefer the Cowboys to sign defensive holes before they addressed a 35 year old swing tackle then there’s nothing I can say. You are ok with how they are addressing free agency. I’m not.