OTA'S begin today, what are you thinking?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
It'll be good to get some news, see how players are looking, any stand outs, anyone that may be in need of more work/conditioning

I speak for everyone when I say, LET'S SEE SOME FOOTBALL!! Go Cowboys, no injuries!!
I can give you the news now. You pick the player.

He showed up to camp in the best shape of his life. He spent the offseason doing karate/yoga/kickboxing/ballet and it's really helped him with his technique/strength/flexibility. With more experience and some help from [insert Cowboys legend at his position], things are really starting to click for him. Expect a breakout year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He showed up to camp in the best shape of his life. He spent the offseason doing karate/yoga/kickboxing/ballet and it's really helped him with his technique/strength/flexibility. With more experience and some help from [insert Cowboys legend at his position], things are really starting to click for him. Expect a breakout year.
They say that for like 4 or 5 guys who happen to be stars anyway lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And what is wrong with that?
Some see it as a positive...some will always turn that into a negative, when it is not negative at all.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
And what is wrong with that?
Some see it as a positive...some will always turn that into a negative, when it is not negative at all.
Not sure how to answer that. I mean, it has no meaning and it has no predictive value for the coming season, so it's not really newsworthy. There's nothing really positive or negative about it, unless you start believing that it means anything.

If that's the sort of thing you like, then you'll like that sort of thing.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Training camp all star regular season dud