Other Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know.....it just hit me. Skins have Scott Turner....had Sean McVey and Kyle Shanahan....they can't do crap right but they can sure get some OC's in there. Can't keep them though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lions seems to be all over Wentz from what I can seen so far.
NYG getting turnovers from Panthers. May win by default.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
How refreshing seeing new young quarterback's playing for both New England (Jones) & Pittsburgh (Trubisky). Wish Brady & Wodgers would hang up their cleats. So tired of them both, literally.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Watching the Browns vs Jets. That first drive by the browns for a td is the offense we need under the circumstances

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think the 2022 Giants are as bad as we have come to expect lately.
They seem to have been a year or so late. I think a lot of people liked them last year. I think we've all kind of sat back and have waited to see what Daniel Jones can become because no matter how good the other units are? They won't amount to anything if he doesn't improve.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
See that giant coach when they didn't score, got POed and was getting the O-line together to have a talk.

When was the last time we had a coach with a pulse...

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Ravens with a really great 4th and 1 play call. Jackson in shotgun, TE goes in motion, slides under center and takes the snap. Innovative. We have numbnuts trying triple reverses.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They seem to have been a year or so late. I think a lot of people liked them last year. I think we've all kind of sat back and have waited to see what Daniel Jones can become because no matter how good the other units are? They won't amount to anything if he doesn't improve.
Yep, it's all about Jones....but if Daboll can make something of him they will be ok.

There have some players on the roster....and a scheme and coaching staffs that aren't built to accommodate the owner and his ego.

I see it as a good thing. I'm about sick of padding stats and wins against this garbage division and listening to people saying how great that is.