Other Games Thread

Motorola

Reaction score
Here in the ATL only getting one game @ 1pm - Patriots at Steelers (Pittsburgh on tv in the south first two weeks).
Guess it's the premier CBS early game - map shows about 75% of the nation getting the broadcast.
Ian Eagle mentioned it is the first NE-PIT matchup without either Brady or Rothleisberger in nearly a quarter century - 1998 season.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Ravens with a really great 4th and 1 play call. Jackson in shotgun, TE goes in motion, slides under center and takes the snap. Innovative. We have numbnuts trying triple reverses.
Dont you worry, Moore about to bring back the Jet Sweep 3.0

Motorola

Reaction score
You know.....it just hit me. Skins have Scott Turner....had Sean McVey and Kyle Shanahan....they can't do crap right but they can sure get some OC's in there. Can't keep them though.
Who wants to stay in "Old D.C." with that slimeball Snyder?

817Gill

Reaction score
Touchdowns fire the team up. Always felt like Coop coulda been more of an emotional force with little things like celebrating a touchdown.

I remember in 2018 when he did the Markelle Fultz celebration as well as the “this is my house” after the Eagles OT win. Rarely showed that passion outside of that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Touchdowns fire the team up. Always felt like Coop coulda been more of an emotional force with little things like celebrating a touchdown.

I remember in 2018 when he did the Markelle Fultz celebration as well as the “this is my house” after the Eagles OT win. Rarely showed that passion outside of that.
Yeah he's definitely not a rah rah guy. Just goes out and does his job...well. Such a stupid move to let him go. His route running is second to nobody in the league. Another body on the altar.