Our Biggest weakness is still our O line!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Our O line got manhandled vs the Whiners.

Going into that game, our O line vs the Whiners D line, was my biggest concern. Most of us knew Conner Williams and Biadaz would struggle. We knew if not 100%, Tyron Smith might struggle. We thought Collins and Martin would play well. Martin was good, but Collins was not!

I am glad we got rid of Williams and Collins, and picked up a 1st round O lineman, but we still need to upgrade at Center and possibly LT. Tyron cannot stay healthy and has lost a step when healthy.
True!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Our O line got manhandled vs the Whiners.

Going into that game, our O line vs the Whiners D line, was my biggest concern. Most of us knew Conner Williams and Biadaz would struggle. We knew if not 100%, Tyron Smith might struggle. We thought Collins and Martin would play well. Martin was good, but Collins was not!

I am glad we got rid of Williams and Collins, and picked up a 1st round O lineman, but we still need to upgrade at Center and possibly LT. Tyron cannot stay healthy and has lost a step when healthy.

Hard to argue this. I think the OL is so vital that when it’s not good it really stands out. The penalties too. Just unacceptable.