Recommended Our boy Zeke the Freak! NFL FedEx Ground POY!

Thomas82

Reaction score
I guess it's his consolation prize for not winning ROY.

Gameover

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

The OL should be accepting this award. They are responsible for 90-95% of his rushing yards.

This guy didn't make anybody miss. No jukes in his repertoire. Spare the yards after contact crap. Nice to say, but look at the body of work, you saw broke tackles? You're lying if you say yes. He got what was there. Plus 2 or 3 hurdles that got a rise out of the easily impressed sheep

His last great run was in October vs Green Bay

Last edited:

nathanlt

Reaction score
the NFLs rushing leader wins the Ground Player of the year? Shocker!

I bet they're waiting to announce the best team in the NFL until after the Super Bowl, too.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

The OL should be accepting this award. They are responsible for 90-95% of his rushing yards.

This guy didn't make anybody miss. No jukes in his repertoire. Spare the yards after contact crap. Nice to say, but look at the body of work, you saw broke tackles? You're lying if you say yes. He got what was there. Plus 2 or 3 hurdles that got a rise out of the easily impressed sheep

Haha what. Zeke had 1,000 yards after contact......you do know what after contact means

superonyx

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

It sounds like you figured out something the rest of the nation, players, coaches, league executives, ex players, HOF running backs like Emmitt and Barry, ect just must not be smart enough to figure out.

You must either be a frickin genius or a total dope..

I think I know which one..

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dak is my boy

Alternative facts?

Titleist

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

enhanced-20642-1430306228-1.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dak is my boy

Call maintenance... we have a screw loose.

Wow.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

He fell just short of 1,000 yards after contact. Meaning he had about 600 before contact.