Recommended Our boy Zeke the Freak! NFL FedEx Ground POY!

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I'm really excited for how our rookies will progress in their sophomore and junior years.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Dak is my boy

The OL should be accepting this award. They are responsible for 90-95% of his rushing yards.

This guy didn't make anybody miss. No jukes in his repertoire. Spare the yards after contact crap. Nice to say, but look at the body of work, you saw broke tackles? You're lying if you say yes. He got what was there. Plus 2 or 3 hurdles that got a rise out of the easily impressed sheep

His last great run was in October vs Green Bay
57556733-a-well-used-rusty-fishing-winch-on-an-industrial-fishing-boat.jpg

Dak is my boy

baiting-hook-15778771.jpg

Proximo

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

The OL should be accepting this award. They are responsible for 90-95% of his rushing yards.

This guy didn't make anybody miss. No jukes in his repertoire. Spare the yards after contact crap. Nice to say, but look at the body of work, you saw broke tackles? You're lying if you say yes. He got what was there. Plus 2 or 3 hurdles that got a rise out of the easily impressed sheep

When I clicked on this thread I knew there'd be one.

You're it. Congratulations.

So far the worst post of 2017.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Bitter much?

No, I'm not bitter. It's just obvious, the leading rusher should be the Ground Player of the year. They should call it the NFL's Emmitt Smith Award for 2017. Now that would be more special!

CWR

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

Youre trolling right? Lol cmon man, you dont need attention this badly...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is my boy

Keep up this lame trolling and your username will be prophetic.

John813

Reaction score
No, I'm not bitter. It's just obvious, the leading rusher should be the Ground Player of the year. They should call it the NFL's Emmitt Smith Award for 2017. Now that would be more special!

Per wikipedia, the 2014,2011 and 10 rushing leaders, Murray Jones-Drew Foster, did not win the Fedex Ground Player of the year. Bell won it in 14, McCoy won it in 11 and Charles in 10.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is my boy

Apparently, Dak doesn't play behind that same OL...

8 and 9 men in the box by every defense on a consistent basis and Dallas sitting Zeke in the Philly game, while playing Dak, tell you otherwise.. Even Dak fans saying Dallas is at fault for not feeding Zeke when the Cowboys decide to rely on Dak's arm tell you otherwise... Dallas throwing in play-action over 140 times with Dak and Zeke, meaning the bread and butter, while in Romo's best year they only did it 73 times in 2014 tells you otherwise..

Gameover

Reaction score
I have no tape that your lame trolling will be your downfall.

I do have facts that Zeke has around 1k yards after contact.
Cause I don't believe the hype that doesn't make me a troll.

I just happen to disagree.