Our Cars...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2947101 said:
Did I need to correct him? Would it make a difference? It was "ugly" no matter what:rolleyes:

sure would have helped make your case, got any other pics of it? Shouldn't matter if someone thinks its ugly or not. beauty is in the eye of beholder

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2947123 said:
sure would have helped make your case, got any other pics of it? Shouldn't matter if someone thinks its ugly or not. beauty is in the eye of beholder

I guess. Didn't know I had to make a case..no all the pics were on my old laptop. lol it doesn't matter what that guy thinks. He's been on my case ever since the NBA playoffs.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
theogt;2947042 said:
That's not an SLR.

That you didn't correct him makes me think you don't know the difference between an SLR and an SL, which makes me think it wasn't your car.

Ya it's an SL 500. I don't keep up with Mercedes because I'm not a fan of their looks. I see them on the road all the time, and what can I say, just don't like the thing. Same with that Lexus SC430, *barf*

SLATEmosphere;2947138 said:
I guess. Didn't know I had to make a case..no all the pics were on my old laptop. lol it doesn't matter what that guy thinks. He's been on my case ever since the NBA playoffs.

How am I being on your case right now? By saying I don't like the SL 500? I think its a totally disgusting car. The only thing you could take offense to is my dissing your taste in cars, no biggy.

the kid 05

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2947138 said:

coulda guessed that was coming next...

my new car

Rick-ZR1.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ajk23az;2947144 said:
Ya it's an SL 500. I don't keep up with Mercedes because I'm not a fan of their looks. I see them on the road all the time, and what can I say, just don't like the thing. Same with that Lexus SC430, *barf*
Agree, they're hideous. Though my neighbor has black SL63 AMG that is kinda cool. But for that kinda money he could have gotten something much better.

He also has a chopper built by Jesse James that's sweet as hell.

Four

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2948579 said:
how do you fit in that?

same way your mom does.

actually, jerk, it's quite roomy on the inside, much bigger than a saturn...

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Vinman, looks like you had a blast at the track day. I still can't wait to get the STi out on a real track to stretch it's legs. The autocrosses don't let me get out of 2nd gear!

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
theogt;2948402 said:
Agree, they're hideous. Though my neighbor has black SL63 AMG that is kinda cool. But for that kinda money he could have gotten something much better.

He also has a chopper built by Jesse James that's sweet as hell.

Any chance you can post some pics of his chopper? I'm a huge Jesse James fan.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyDan;2949221 said:
Any chance you can post some pics of his chopper? I'm a huge Jesse James fan.
You can come over my house every single Saturday morning at 9 am sharp and listen to how loud it is. It seems to shake my house.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2948939 said:
Vinman, looks like you had a blast at the track day. I still can't wait to get the STi out on a real track to stretch it's legs. The autocrosses don't let me get out of 2nd gear!

I had an awesome time! I have some pics of an STi in my run group that I can post.

Here is a pic of the track

Portland%20International%20Raceway.jpg

the kid 05

Reaction score
viman96;2949356 said:
I had an awesome time! I have some pics of an STi in my run group that I can post.

Here is a pic of the track

Portland%20International%20Raceway.jpg

that seems like some fun could be had :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
low res screen shots taken from a video :yourock:

back straight

http://i248.***BLOCKED***/albums/gg184/pdxhigdon/PIR/flame3.png

passing on the front straight

http://i248.***BLOCKED***/albums/gg184/pdxhigdon/PIR/flame1.png