Our Dallas Cowboys are NFC East Champions! Appreciation Thread

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Lots of hiccups this year, but they did win the division this year, which no one expected. They might have won it by default, but the did beat the Eagles twice so that's something.
How might have they win it by default? There’s nothin automatic in the nfl.

Patrick

Reaction score
It feels just as good the next day!

Time to rest up and get ready for another long winning streak!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
3 straight winning seasons. No matter how you look at it, no matter how much this team may frustrate us, that's impressive in this league, especially with the amount of turnover this team has had in recent years.

I'm proud to be a Boys fan this morning.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Woohoo!!!! This team isn't perfect but they did what they needed to do to make it to the playoffs!!! Hopefully they clean up some of their game and get ready for a nice little run. It's the playoffs! Anything can happen!! :cool:

Rayman70

Reaction score
we gonna be 1 and done...BUT THAT SAID, We must give credit to the front office, the staff, and the players for pulling a rabbit from the hat and getting us to the playoffs, that's a feat within itself! We were 3-5 people!!!! We have only lost 1 game in what, 6 or 7 weeks? lol....that aint bad by any measure. That doesn't happen by accident. We could easily win one or 2 playoff games...but if we get an unlucky draw, we are going to be 1 and done. I would play our starters all 4 quarters next week,period. These young dudes still need reps and stay in the groove. Its all about sending the right message,setting the tone heading into the post season.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Wasn’t pretty but I’ll take. NFCE champs woohoo! Now, hopefully we make some noise in the post season!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Thanks for this! This board has been ruined by the know-nothing Garrett and Dak haters. I wish they would take their ignorance to another team.
Garrett still doesn't impress me. That said, I have taken some of my own medicine I often dish to the DHC and will no longer criticize him with hopes that we do make the deep playoff run we are capable of making.