Our Dallas Cowboys are NFC East Champions! Appreciation Thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Now the real season starts. Go Cowboys. Prove that this year's team is different from the ones in the past.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Winning the East is nice, but if we don't go deep into the playoffs it's a total waste of time. I think we can hang with any team that's in the playoffs, but right now I believe Philly would roll us. We need to root for Seattle, and Minnesota next week. It's pretty important they don't make the playoffs. A Seattle win tonight, and next week keeps Philly out. A Minnesota win next week keeps Philly out. Outside of them nobody else really worries me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not the one who insists on bringing up Romo. I don't care about what Romo did. We're talking about the guy with all of these so-called "intangibles" but is lacking in the arm talent department.
As did Romo. Young qb's aren't finished products. What young qb doesn't throw poor throws? This myth that Dak is the only in the NFL that throws bad passes is just that. A myth.

bark

Reaction score
Pffft. Whatever man my eyes don't deceive me. That horrible throw behind the wide open the TE wasn't thrown by Romo...
Yes that was a bad miss, of course the other side of the coin is he only had 5 incompletions on the day