Our defense has been bad, who would want Quinn

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Well we've seem epic collapses from his units in the past. Most notably, from the Super Bowl he choked away.

I questioned his gameplan from the first drive. We played pretty far off in coverage and were hell bent on relying on only 4 getting to the QB. Now i will say that Love has very impressive arm talent and I was really shocked at how good he is and his potential.

But Quinn's gameplan was bad from the beginning and the most worrisome thing is that he never seemed to adjust. Nobody seemed to be within 20 yards of their receivers down field when they caught the ball.

Just a brutal day for him and his unit.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
His value is certainly trending down. I still think he's a really good defensive mind, but it's also clear that he is going to have to reinvent himself again as teams have caught up to his safety heavy athletic up front approach defenses in Dallas, and he has failed to adjust. Part of that is that he doesn't have players at the second level, but it really seems that most of the guys on the roster were picked to fit what DQ wanted to do.