Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm as optimistic/realistic as they come but I see us staring 0-2 in the eyes. It's like a lot of people who post stuff like this don't realize that those offense are playing against our defense which isn't very good. The only hope I have is that we have Dak. It's time for him to start willing us into some wins with his great stats.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Some posters lose their train of thought, as they berate the team.
It's insane. How you going to bring up the division record last season without bringing up Dak not playing and then when you do it's "stop talking about"

Dak owns this division so i think that's huge when talking about division battle

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How exactly is giving up over 400 yards a game to two non playoff teams "stout". Unless you have mistaken "stout" for "exposed"

Perception… Washington defense great Dallas defense terrible.

Reality… They aren’t much different from one another.

NFL defenses are bad. Time for everyone to accept that and stop chasing the dream of having a defense that consistently good.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I though before the season started that the few games after the chargers would be easy wins, but now I think they wont be.
Division games are always tough,and until dallas shows they can run the ball, I think they will struggle in all games.

kskboys

Reaction score
They played against arguably the worst team in football. Pardon me for tempering my expectations. If Dak and the O play like they did against anyone not named Brady or Mahomes we run away with this divison
Not if they D plays like they did. That's an 8-8 D.

kskboys

Reaction score
Trying to win games 35-31 every week isn't sustainable. The defense has to get better. They don't have to be great but they have to better. I struggle to think that's possible with such an anemic pass rush. It might be one of the worst in the NFL.
It was absolutely terrible.

bigE79

Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Broncos (so glad it’s at home)

Falcons

I think we could start the season 7-3 and most of the players who are out would be back by this time.

Then we play the Chiefs @ Chiefs. 7-4
I get your point but That's the problem,beating so called easy teams prove nothing,it's beating the good teams that shows you what your made of...today is a good day to start,I want to see us beat a good team on the road...it's been a long time since we have,if we can't,I have no faith these players will ever prove anything but being mediocre... we'll find out today.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Not so sure about that. I think only the rams Chargers score 20 against Washington. Cowboy scored by 29 against Tampa

It can be done

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2020-pass-rush-rankings

2. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
The Eagles have had one of the better pass rushes in the NFL for years at this point, and despite the disappointing year overall for Philadelphia, 2020 was no different in the pass-rush department. The Eagles can consistently generate pressure without sending extra rushers, which is highlighted by a 38.4% team pressure rate (third in the league) paired with just an 18.1% blitz rate (29th).