Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brady was sacked 22 times last year. Yes he does.

For some reason, you guys have this idea in your head that Brady is so great you cannot beat him. Ridiculous.
What’s that like one a game. We hit his arm the ball went floating LOL

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You have too much respect for bottom dwellers.
you act as if we are a top flying team or something. We aren't the Rams. We aren't the Bucs. We aren't the Cardinals. We aren't the Chiefs. We aren't even on the Browns' level. THOSE are TOP teams. Dallas and the Chargers are more or less on the same level, but they are NOT a bottom dwelling team. I think Dallas is closer to the bottom that LA tbh.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We have three of the best receivers in the league. Losing one put us in the same game as most of the other teams. And I’m back ups are better than some Other teams starters
we will have begun the year without having our starting OL, and Tyron is due for some sort of injury I fear. Which of our backup WR's are better than some teams starters?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Broncos (so glad it’s at home)

Falcons

I think we could start the season 7-3 and most of the players who are out would be back by this time.

Then we play the Chiefs @ Chiefs. 7-4

Beat the beatable teams, and we're easily in double digits. Last time I looked, I thought I saw 4 games we probably lose, and the rest games we'd be favored.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
How is my point Flawed When I’m agreeing with you 100%.
you aren't agreeing with me...on one hand you say special teams is a waste of no consequence, then you go on to say field position is of the upmost importance. The success or failur of a teams special teams is directly related to maximizing their own, and minimizing the others teams field position so how can it be considered of no consequence?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile.

So let’s say we take an L this week. Seems likely considering all of the chaos currently surrounding our roster

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Falcons

I think we could start the season 7-3 and most of the players who are out would be back by this time.

I respect your optimism and dont think your off base.
We are not the the only bad team in the league, point being that there arent many good teams either.
I look across the landscape both AFC and NFC and see no truly defined team at this point and how can we,, we are just touching week2 and that was a contest to the bitter end between our two divisional foes Giants Vs Skins, and
Philly looks like Philly, so the NFC East is anyones game, despite our injuries.
The way I look at it, why even bother trying to alter the offense,, if we want to try and run the ball than we will try and run the ball, but at this point I would hope that Moore keeps utilizing what worked against the defending SB champs last week and keep Coop, Lamb, Wilson as a big part of the game plan.
With recent roster woes defensively, this offense has to be high octane to come out with some wins in this stretch that you defined.

Jipper

Reaction score
you act as if we are a top flying team or something. We aren't the Rams. We aren't the Bucs. We aren't the Cardinals. We aren't the Chiefs. We aren't even on the Browns' level. THOSE are TOP teams. Dallas and the Chargers are more or less on the same level, but they are NOT a bottom dwelling team. I think Dallas is closer to the bottom that LA tbh.

We have only played 1 game, and based on that game we played good enough against the reigning champs to force them to beat us with a last sec fg.

That to me tells me if we aren't in the conversation near the top we are certainly close and at worst on the way up....let's see if they can do it again this week and demonstrate consistency....if that happens then credit must be given where it is due

Flamma

Reaction score
People are over rating the Chargers. Yeah they can win the game, but they barely got by Washington. I don't think the Chargers or their QB is that good. But they'll probably look good against us.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Then we go on to play

Eagles

Panthers

Giants

3 in a row at home.

@ Patriots

@ Vikings

Falcons

I like your optimism! As another poster did a topic on. I'm afraid for Dallas in ALL those games. Lol don't forget that bad teams outside of our division will probably bring their A game! The game I feel most comfortable with Dallas winning is the Atlanta game. Quinn's revenge!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes. A win would be shocking and a great thing with a 3 game home stretch coming up.

I’m not saying they can’t win but if I’m betting my money is on the Chargers unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong.

You already said they are going to lose. Don't hedge your bet now.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you brought up Dallas record against the division last year. Can't do that without context, which is....... without Dak

Washington and Giants aren't even close to being better than Dallas right now

Some posters lose their train of thought, as they berate the team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
our division does not look awful. WFT looks somewhat stout, and the Giants held in pretty well for a while. This will NOT be a cakewalk in the slightest for Dallas and I have no idea why you think this will be such a cakewalk.

I agree we start 0-2 (which, even then, means nothing because we are proving that we can only win against weak teams). But our division rivals are not a gimme. Vikes and Pats will likely be tough as well. If we lost all those games (Bucs, Eagles, Pats, Vikes, Giants, Chargers), we’d have lost 6 games total.
How exactly is giving up over 400 yards a game to two non playoff teams "stout". Unless you have mistaken "stout" for "exposed"