Our Playoff chances

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
200.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
At some point we’d need to win some games.

At least 3 more and hope Commanders don’t win another one since they swept us.

It’s all but over.
Especially with Martin out. I don't think we can win another game without Martin. Maybe against Philly cuz they are sucking just as much as us. No way we're making the playoffs.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Who would've expected the Skins and Giants to be fighting for the division after 12 weeks?

Also, here's a simple little math lesson. Cowboys have 3 wins and still have 5 games left, so it's technically possible to finish with 8 wins. No other team has more than 5 wins right now. The only divisional game left besides the Cowboys' games is Commanders vs Eagles. So the other teams can lose out and all finish no better than 5-11. So, yes, Dallas is still mathematically in it. But, yes, they also suck.

yentl911

Reaction score
Who would've expected the Skins and Giants to be fighting for the division after 12 weeks?

Also, here's a simple little math lesson. Cowboys have 3 wins and still have 5 games left, so it's technically possible to finish with 8 wins. No other team has more than 5 wins right now. The only divisional game left besides the Cowboys' games is Commanders vs Eagles. So the other teams can lose out and all finish no better than 5-11. So, yes, Dallas is still mathematically in it. But, yes, they also suck.
This team won’t win two more games get real

they are in for an *** kicking tomorrow night too

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This team is decimated with injuries and is very unsound in scheme and discipline

terrible year for this once storied franchise

joke of the league
True. This is honestly fort he best. I think with Garrett and Maranelli we basically were treating a gun shot wound with a band aid. They covered up so many issues for this franchise. I don't mean that as a compliment either. They were bad. A first step in the right direction is building this defense up with some draft picks and a top 10 pick will help.