Romo_To_Dez
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 17,092
- Reaction score
- 15,726
Can be happy and still hope that the defense is able to improve to more of the middle of the pack type.Will take this and be happy
Can be happy and still hope that the defense is able to improve to more of the middle of the pack type.Will take this and be happy
That would be even better, just want to see improvements each game. Run D was doing there thing today.Can be happy and still hope that the defense is able to improve to more of the middle of the pack type.
True, run D was greatYep. Shut down their run game and limited penalties big difference today.
If we stop the run, we get enough possessions to have achance. The defense was awful. I'd put r Gary at dt on 3rd down. He's bug enough. M Lawrence is our fastest most explosive pass rusher. This pass rush is a real problem.
Oops, I did not realize they had the worst run game in the league. And here I was trying to be an actual optimist and pointing out the good run defense played today, lol.Shutting down the worst run game in the league makes it tough to judge whether they actually shut them down or Texans just performed as badly as they have been
I don't know if it's the actual worst but they were pretty far down the list. Agree though, a win is a win!Oops, I did not realize they had the worst run game in the league. And here I was trying to be an actual optimist and pointing out the good run defense played today, lol.
Now the pass dee on the other hand...
smdh
And they only had Collins really.
Luckily Stroud was the QB I guess but it still almost wasn't enough.
BUT an ugly win is still a win.
Cowboys!
Tbh Texans stink at runningYep. Shut down their run game and limited penalties big difference today.
