Our run defense gave us a chance

Some of these guys need to learn how to tackle. They need to really focus on fundamentals because we get penetration a lot of times but obviously when we do that sometimes it breaks contain and then the quarterback just runs for a first down or we just completely missed the quarterback or we just can't tackle nobody and they run right through them
 
If we stop the run, we get enough possessions to have achance. The defense was awful. I'd put r Gary at dt on 3rd down. He's bug enough. M Lawrence is our fastest most explosive pass rusher. This pass rush is a real problem.

Correct, it was nice to see us stopping the run again. We have gotten better there. And Gary had a couple nice sacks today.
 
Shutting down the worst run game in the league makes it tough to judge whether they actually shut them down or Texans just performed as badly as they have been
Oops, I did not realize they had the worst run game in the league. And here I was trying to be an actual optimist and pointing out the good run defense played today, lol.

Now the pass dee on the other hand...
smdh
And they only had Collins really.
Luckily Stroud was the QB I guess but it still almost wasn't enough.

BUT an ugly win is still a win.

Cowboys!
 
Oops, I did not realize they had the worst run game in the league. And here I was trying to be an actual optimist and pointing out the good run defense played today, lol.

Now the pass dee on the other hand...
smdh
And they only had Collins really.
Luckily Stroud was the QB I guess but it still almost wasn't enough.

BUT an ugly win is still a win.

Cowboys!
I don't know if it's the actual worst but they were pretty far down the list. Agree though, a win is a win!
 
If we stop the run, we get enough possessions to have achance. The defense was awful. I'd put r Gary at dt on 3rd down. He's bug enough. M Lawrence is our fastest most explosive pass rusher. This pass rush is a real problem.
Signs of life today for the first time this season. We actually looked semi-competent here & again.
 
Can be happy and still hope that the defense is able to improve to more of the middle of the pack type.
That’s not too much to ask. Just middle of the pack and it changes everything. We still should be 3-1. We let a game get away last week that we should have won
 
No pass rush is a problem, but run defense has improved every game so far.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,872
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top