Our team is going to get obliterated today

Pokes12

Reaction score
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12

Wilson

Reaction score
Our team is going to get obliterated today
giphy.gif

malbis030347

Reaction score
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
Gotta agree with you… but the jones boys will spin it in a way that gives us all hope….lol…lol…lol

Flamma

Reaction score
And guess what?
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
That would truly take embarrassing to the next level. If we got blown out 3 times in a row at home. That may be what the owner deserves, but it's not what the fans deserve.

I think this is going to be a closer game. Mainly because I don't think Jackson is the pocket passer Carr is. Play the run, force him to pass.

Flamma

Reaction score
Oh no another undercover Dak sucks thread :facepalm: :rolleyes: You guys need to get over it.
Our offense isn't that good. I'm not blaming Dak, I see what he can do with a lot of weapons. We just don't have that anymore. I was worried about our O going into the season. I didn't think I needed to worry about our D. But apparently so.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And guess what?
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
I disagree we have talent but we for sure have the ability to get drilled.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
1. Depends on which Cowboys team shows up
2 A doom and gloom thread like this usually is followed by a victory…re. Before the Browns game
3 I sure hope not because my fantasy team is up against Lamar Jackson today
4 But yea, I think we’re gonna get killed too.
5. “No team makes it through a season without getting obliterated”—likely Dak quote after the game
6 “whatcha gonna do?”— Likely Chuckles after the game.
7. “It’s everybody else’s fault except Dak’s”—Dakaholics after the game
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
This roster has some flaws, but its not nearly this bad. If this team gets blown out again it'll have more to do with will than skill.
I don’t see them getting blown out again.

They are 12-2 after losses and typically play well after a loss.

I have been saying it all week. The Ravens are not even close to the talent of the Saints. The OL, the speed, the threats and rushing game.

Contain Jackson and they should be ok.

I am not saying we win. But they are ranked 32nd against the pass. Come out slinging early

Flamma

Reaction score
I am not saying we win. But they are ranked 32nd against the pass. Come out slinging early
They only played 2 games. One of them was against the Chiefs. I wouldn't read too much into them being bad against the pass.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And guess what?
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
This team has plenty of talent. What we don’t have is size. We get pushed off the line too easily on both sides of the ball.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I don’t see them getting blown out again.

They are 12-2 after losses and typically play well after a loss.

I have been saying it all week. The Ravens are not even close to the talent of the Saints. The OL, the speed, the threats and rushing game.

Contain Jackson and they should be ok.

I agree. Their OL is pretty weak (other than LT and C) and they can't move their line side to side like NO can which seemed to confuse this defense and keep them slow to react. I worry a lot more about their defense than I do their offense to be honest. Really no excuse if this defense gives up 30+ again.

I wouldn't read too much into that 32nd ranked pass defense though, I think they more little things to fix than they really have bad players. Brandon Stephens is the matchup to exploit, especially if he ever gets lined up on Lamb.