Our team is going to get obliterated today

Hadenough

Reaction score
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
I don't know if they could look any worse than last week. I think you get more effort but In the end I think Baltimore wins. 28-17 with the Dallas defense scoring 7. That means Dak leads the team to about 10 points. No surprise!

Carson

Reaction score
Ravens have the best MLB in football outside of Fred Warner. Hamilton is arguably the best Safety as well.

Our DE’s bite on the RPO and make Hurts look good. What are they gonna do against a QB that’s lightning quick?
Smith is good. But he hasn’t been having a great season since Queen left.

I fully expect a 13 tackle, 2 FF, 1 sack kind of day now I said something.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Im
Not sure how it goes. They don’t usually play two bad games ina row but also this is a classic they can’t stop the run and lose 41-6 kind of games where they’re just helpless

Carson

Reaction score
Im
Not sure how it goes. They don’t usually play two bad games ina row but also this is a classic they can’t stop the run and lose 41-6 kind of games where they’re just helpless
Ravens don’t really have the dogs up front outside of Staley and Linderbaum. The others don’t pull or move well.

Kamara had the speed to hit the outside.

The Saints did a lot of stunts, traps, misdirection etc. Ravens are going to be more of a run it straight off guard and tackle.

The issue is we stink and are thin at DT. I’m not sure it really matters if we cannot make any stops up the middle.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
We have multiple Cowboys teams.

1. The one where we jump out in front, play loose and don't look back.
2. The one where we go down by two scores and enter panic mode. This is where Dak is at his worst.
3. No one goes up by two scores and our chances are 50/50. No one is great, no one is bad.

I think we were up 27-10 on the Jaguars, and 28-14 on the Packers a few years ago, and lost both. This wouldn't be so terrible if we could do that every once in awhile. We never do that.
Remember that Jax game, Dak sputtered in second half, throwing a pick six to cap it off. Interception, moved it 7 yards field goal, then interception, three and out, finally got a TD that took most of the 3rd quarter. Then defense gives him ball back after getting a fumble, day goes 3 and out again. They went into 4th tied and Dak had a pick six to end the game. That definitely was a Dak loss and that game is exactly who he’s been to start the season. Defense won the first game and everyone lost the second game. If he plays like that again today, he’ll lose. Has to play a full game and earn his extravagant paycheck

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know. Other teams score on us. But when they do score, Dak and our offense is allowed to score too. Don't curl up in a shell and play like crap too.
Not disagreeing.

But when other team goes through our defense like hot knife through soft butter and our offense se doesn't do the same. Whose fault is it?

The challenge is every loss can't be vla.ed on one person.... but expectations are that one person has to over come all deficiencies..

Is that realistic?

Bagman

Reaction score
Ravens won't go 0-3. They will right the ship today at our expense. We may play better, but still lose. I feel our Oline will struggle greatly. Our dline will struggle. Gonna be a long day but all I can hope for is we fight hard and compete. Henry and Hill might each have 150 rushing each when ist all said and done. Lamar Jackson might also have over 100 rushing. If this gets ugly quick, I can see heads rolling next week.
This is where coaching matters. And I don't trust McCarthy going up against Harbaugh. That's where I think Baltimore has a huge edge. Player wise this game is fairly close. Their coaching is WAY better than ours.

Aven8

Reaction score
Smith is good. But he hasn’t been having a great season since Queen left.

I fully expect a 13 tackle, 2 FF, 1 sack kind of day now I said something.
Stud MLB’s intimidate Dak. Fred Warner owns him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nothing changes when they continue to go 12-5 every season. They think their Surtromming doesn't stink. I agree with you. They would have to be fed an abysmal season to maybe contemplate their approach. But who wants to see that?
Yep, I’m in a complete state of confusion as a fan. I have no idea how to not root for them during games. I just can’t, but I know that more of the same is only going to promote more of the same.

I don’t think a lot of what they say is lies and lines, but that they actually believe it.

Stephen says sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce right. Yeah maybe when you’re good enough to win but just get beat in the end like SF last year. THREE difficult playoff wins away from a title is as far as they have gotten. That’s not about luck, but they have convinced themselves it is.

They have all but admitted that they can’t find cap room to get over the top because of having to sign their own players. So where are we going with this? Hope to have miracle drafts, one after the other? Guess so.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
NO they are not going to get destroyed, you want to know why? Because this team when you least expect it pulls a rabbit under a hat. They win games no one expects them to win.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys win today, but I do think they play a heck of a lot better. Granted, last week was a low bar but this should be a competitive game.

Flamma

Reaction score
Remember that Jax game, Dak sputtered in second half, throwing a pick six to cap it off. Interception, moved it 7 yards field goal, then interception, three and out, finally got a TD that took most of the 3rd quarter. Then defense gives him ball back after getting a fumble, day goes 3 and out again. They went into 4th tied and Dak had a pick six to end the game. That definitely was a Dak loss and that game is exactly who he’s been to start the season. Defense won the first game and everyone lost the second game. If he plays like that again today, he’ll lose. Has to play a full game and earn his extravagant paycheck
He's never going to earn that paycheck. But he's going to get it anyway. I know what it's like. I make 30 an hour and I work less than a security guard working the midnight shift at a graveyard. I don't earn my pay, but I get it anyway.

Flamma

Reaction score
Not disagreeing.

But when other team goes through our defense like hot knife through soft butter and our offense se doesn't do the same. Whose fault is it?

The challenge is every loss can't be vla.ed on one person.... but expectations are that one person has to over come all deficiencies..

Is that realistic?
LOL, no, it's not one person. No QB in the history of the NFL wins that game against the Saints. I'm just concerned with how our QB responds under pressure. It's not good. We make no comebacks, ever. That's troubling. Even games that are closer when we're down by two scores. We can't come back.

We brag so much about our offense last year, but when we're down a few scores against Arizona, moving the ball was like pulling teeth. Arizona looked like they had one of the best defenses in the league. Daniel Jones came back against them for God's sakes!