Our team is going to get obliterated today

kskboys

Reaction score
It could go really good and it could go really bad.

There's just so many things to consider, very very tough game to evaluate and come to anywhere close to a definitive conclusion.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Same issue with this defense getting fooled with down blocks. If TE and T both block down typically your DE is supposed to crash down and not keep contain. For some reason no one is covering the outside though. Exact same issue shows up last week.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ick.

Hey, Jerry, glad you paid Ceedee and Dak? Yeah, ol' Diggs is really making a difference.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I promise I’m not saying this to be morbid but what if the team came together to trick Jerry into paying them and agreed to play horribly so he’d have to retire from being the owner in order to slow down his declining health?

Mitch

Reaction score
Bad thing is, after game 1 they tricked me once again and I started to have hope because I‘m an optimist and want to be a believer.

So I bought the League Pass minutes before game 2 to join the ride. And now this embarrassing shitshow is happening again…

Good thing is, I decided to only purchase the monthly subscription even if it’s more expensive, so now I can get off this sinking ship and save valuable money and lifetime.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I don't know if they could look any worse than last week. I think you get more effort but In the end I think Baltimore wins. 28-17 with the Dallas defense scoring 7. That means Dak leads the team to about 10 points. No surprise!
And I just want to say that my prediction, as sad as it was, was correct.
This team is bad with a capital B. The two lines get pushed around like a wet mop cleaning vomit. That is what happens when I watch this team. I vomit a little bit in my mouth. The team from the very top to the bottom, other than Aubrey and a very few others, is atrocious. There is no way to observe this team and come to any conclusion. The GM is a fool, the coach is lame and a lame duck. The top players got their money and do not want to play. Who can blame them. This is a business and they outsmarted Jethro out of some of his money. Not enough to make Jethro or Stephen blink but enough to make Dak, CD, Lawrence, Martin very rich. The franchise value keeps going up so the Jones family is happy. The fans are the dopes who give Jerri their hard earned dough. He keeps most but gives a wee bit to a few players to have plausible deniability that he is working diligently to serve up a decent team. He has not delivered in 30 years. Really, what more is there to say. We suck.