Our team is going to get obliterated today

Flamma

Reaction score
Yep, I’m in a complete state of confusion as a fan. I have no idea how to not root for them during games. I just can’t, but I know that more of the same is only going to promote more of the same.

I don’t think a lot of what they say is lies and lines, but that they actually believe it.

Stephen says sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce right. Yeah maybe when you’re good enough to win but just get beat in the end like SF last year. THREE difficult playoff wins away from a title is as far as they have gotten. That’s not about luck, but they have convinced themselves it is.

They have all but admitted that they can’t find cap room to get over the top because of having to sign their own players. So where are we going with this? Hope to have miracle drafts, one after the other? Guess so.
The bold says it all. I just don't know why the Cowboys have house rules to limit themselves. That's what you do on a computer game to make the AI more competitive. Do it in real life, against human competition, you lose. So we have to ask ourselves, what's their goal? Jerry isn't stupid. He's achieving his goal.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Cowboys put up a fight at home but still lose by 7 or less.

Fans walk out of the stadium upset about the same old story, not being able to come through in the clutch.

Cowboys slowly collapse into a 5-12 record maybe 7-10 if they're lucky or if the NFL cheats for them.

Carson

Reaction score

Fans walk out of the stadium upset about the same old story, not being able to come through in the clutch.

Cowboys slowly collapse into a 5-12 record maybe 7-10 if they're lucky or if the NFL cheats for them.
I don’t think they win less than 7-8. They play New York twice, Washington twice, Philly we usually split with, Carolina. Thats already 6-7 wins and they are talented enough to win 2-3 more against a team like Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta etc

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
Hope you enjoy it...

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
The Ravens aren't explosive like the saints which may allow the Cowboys to keep it closer. But they'll control LOS and TOP with Jackson and Henry's rushing. 30 - 19 Ravens. 4 Aubrey FGs. 2 Dak INTs.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
If we win, we hang around the rim this season...mission accomplished. If we lose, the season is over, even if our division is putrid.

Carson

Reaction score
The Ravens aren't explosive like the saints which may allow the Cowboys to keep it closer. But they'll control LOS and TOP with Jackson and Henry's rushing. 30 - 19 Ravens. 4 Aubrey FGs. 2 Dak INTs.
Thats what mostly cost us the Saints game. Settling for field goals.

Dallas scored on their first 4-5 drives I believe and could’ve been 35-35 or 35-28.

By settling for field goals it was 35-19

Flamma

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I would not be surprised if the Cowboys blow this team out by 30 points. It all depends on how we start. We get out to an early lead, their QB isn't the passer that's coming back. Give him all the MVPs you want, he's not doing it with his arm. For the Ravens to win, they have to get out to an early lead and control the clock with the run game and occasional pass.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The bold says it all. I just don't know why the Cowboys have house rules to limit themselves. That's what you do on a computer game to make the AI more competitive. Do it in real life, against human competition, you lose. So we have to ask ourselves, what's their goal? Jerry isn't stupid. He's achieving his goal.
They compete against teams that have no issue borrowing against the future to win within a certain current window.

These two worry about the cap four years from now so they end up leaving themselves short on the field…gaping holes in fact.

The Saints have been in “cap hell” for about ever, tens of millions over going into an off-season at times, but you wouldn’t have known that last week.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Today we find out how much iron in the spine this team has

how much gravel in the gut

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This team has little talent, no smarts and not a lick of fight. Other than Aubrey and Lamb our offense is full of very average players.
And guess what?
The defense is worse. Aside from Parsons who only cares about sacks and hot dogging after, and Overshown, who incredibly only got 18 snaps last week, we got nothing. Our d line is made up of tackles who get pushed around and cannot tackle. They get pushed back into our own Linebackers. The running backs on the other team are not touched for three yards and then only with limp effort.
This group is an embarrassment of the real players who came before. Emmitt Smith has called them out.
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
I wouldn't go as far as obliterated, but there is a 50/50 chance of taking this either way.
As in most Cowboys games, it will be the team setting the tone early that usually wins.

RonWashington

Reaction score
One thing about the Ravens & Jackson . They seem overrated . Every year big things are expected and every year they fall to earth . Ground control to Major Tom .

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't like their odds. But the Ravens D is not what it was since losing multiple coaches. If Dallas does take another beating, the coaching change talk will start earlier than I thought. And it will be justified. I stand by my preseason firing at 2-5.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Roster isn’t good enough. And it won’t ever be while the sneak thief QB takes up 30% of the cap.

That being said, this game will be close. Ravens are as overrated as Dallas.

More specifically, while Jerry is GM and doesn't understand that even in 2024, you must stop the run and run the ball effectively.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And guess what?
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
Overwhine forum.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a long established tradition of beating better teams when you least expect it just as much as they lose to lesser teams when you least expect it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Jerry has steadily reduced the fan base expectation status to competitive gratitude levels.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
giphy.gif
He should be saying," Here we go AGAIN"!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
And guess what?
Ravens 38
Cowboys 12
It's mind boggling at how great the Cowboys have gotten at repeating history..........................