Our window is Now! Trade Idea

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
Bengals aren't going anywhere this year. Trade Brice Butler, Tyrone Crawford, next April's 1st and 3rd and 2019's 2nd and 3rd rounder for AJ Green and Geno Atkins! With those 2 additions, we win 3 of the next 5 Super Bowls!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Bengals aren't going anywhere this year. Trade Brice Butler, Tyrone Crawford, next April's 1st and 3rd and 2019's 2nd and 3rd rounder for AJ Green and Geno Atkins! With those 2 additions, we win 3 of the next 5 Super Bowls!
PSA-announcement.jpg

erod

Reaction score
The Bengals would answer that phone and say yes before it rang.

No.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I guess this is a futures April fools joke?

calvin

Reaction score
With those 2 additions, we win 3 of the next 5 Super Bowls!

Of course when we DON'T win '3 of the next 5 Super Bowls'......."Fire the head coach. I wasn't wrong. They don't know what they're doing!"

Ah, to be a fan.

funkytown

Reaction score
I love trade ideas, but wow. This one here is out there.

NFL trades are on the rise, but the time to make a move was before cut down day. Although I think we can capitalize on teams who have concerns at RB. If McFadden has been passed by Morris and Rod Smith I feel like we could get a 6th for him from somebody.

Cardinals
Chiefs
Giants
Ravens

funkytown

Reaction score
And if we're talking trades with the Bengals

Give me Gio Bernard or Jeremy Hill to back up Zeke.

Both of those guys bring an element we don't have, especially Bernard in the passing game. They have Mixon who they want to feature so I can see one of them being expendable.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Bengals front office: "Here's our counteroffer. [Guys, stop giggling and put that champagne away!] Same trade, but you don't bother sending Butler or Crawford. [Marvin, stop dancing!] Deal?"

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The Bengals would answer that phone and say yes before it rang.

No.
Bengals front office: "Here's our counteroffer. [Guys, stop giggling and put that champagne away!] Same trade, but you don't bother sending Butler or Crawford. [Marvin, stop dancing!] Deal?"

Maybe I'm the crazy one, but the Bengals would not deal AJ Green for a 2018, 1 & 3 and 2019, 2 &3, unless they knew exactly where that #1 was, let alone include Geno Atkins and his 20 sacks from 2015+2016.

Crawford and Butler add nothing to the deal, Butler was a free agent and could have been signed if they wanted him and will be again after this season and Crawford is over paid. He isn't as bad as many here think, but if Cincy is inclined to deal AJ Green, which you only do if you know you aren't going any where for the next several years, Tyrone Crawford, a soon to be 28 year old tweener isn't exactly the type of player you want in return.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And if we're talking trades with the Bengals

Give me Gio Bernard or Jeremy Hill to back up Zeke.

Both of those guys bring an element we don't have, especially Bernard in the passing game. They have Mixon who they want to feature so I can see one of them being expendable.
IIRC Dallas really liked Gio in the draft