Out of the box ways for Cowboys to win a game

coult44

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1991 and I don't think I've sat through a loss streak like this before. I need a glimmer of hope here, so my question is what is something that is out of the box that the Cowboys can do to win a game? I'm treating this as more of a light-hearted question.

Here is my answer: The NJ governor needs to pull out that orange sweater and sit in Jerry's suite. Maybe even jump up and down and hug Jerry's family.

What's yours?

Someone needs to channel their inner Mark Grace personality and go take one for the team. It's called a slump buster. They are in Tampa, should be pretty easy.

black label

Reaction score
6a00e39820c91c88330167605b6459970b-800wi.jpg

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Kickoff Return for TD 7-0

Fumble recovery for TD 14-0

Punt return for TD 21-0

Pick six 28-0

Cowboys 28
Bucs 6

Thorsson

Reaction score
Cowboys win this game easy with Weeden. I can't believe they started Cassel, but then again, Jerry Jones isn't exactly a football genius..

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
more like out of the box ways for the cowboys to lose a game, am i right? Lol...awful

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys win this game easy with Weeden. I can't believe they started Cassel, but then again, Jerry Jones isn't exactly a football genius..

Weeds? No. Please.

What does Jerry Jones have to do with who we start at QB?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1991 and I don't think I've sat through a loss streak like this before. I need a glimmer of hope here, so my question is what is something that is out of the box that the Cowboys can do to win a game? I'm treating this as more of a light-hearted question.

Here is my answer: The NJ governor needs to pull out that orange sweater and sit in Jerry's suite. Maybe even jump up and down and hug Jerry's family.

What's yours?

This Team could not win a game, if you spotted them 2 TD's and paid off the refs, they fall apart in the 4th Quarter like a cheap suit !

NumOneQB

Reaction score
For them to lose 7 straight, even with Romo out (& Dez partially), is unacceptable. That's solely on the coaching staff and they should be held accountable for that. 2 players don't play 20 other positions simultaneously.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
For them to lose 7 straight, even with Romo out (& Dez partially), is unacceptable. That's solely on the coaching staff and they should be held accountable for that. 2 players don't play 20 other positions simultaneously.

No excuse for 7 straight losses even without Romo. If the Cowboys lose next week they'll tie the 89 teams longest losing streak of 8 straight and 2 more straight losses will tie the franchise record of 10 straight held by the 1960 Cowboys. This season has been an epic failure.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
No excuse for 7 straight losses even without Romo. If the Cowboys lose next week they'll tie the 89 teams longest losing streak of 8 straight and 2 more straight losses will tie the franchise record of 10 straight held by the 1960 Cowboys. This season has been an epic failure.

EPIC EMBARRASSMENT......5yrs of Jason Garrett football....is enough.....Jerry Jones needs to understand when to cut his losses.....and move on.....to many good Head Coaches will be available this offseason to keep Garrett.....This team needs an EXPERIENCED head coach.....not a Jerry Jones trained clapping puppet.

pancakeman

Reaction score
This Team could not win a game, if you spotted them 2 TD's and paid off the refs, they fall apart in the 4th Quarter like a cheap suit !

I realize everyone needs to vent right now. But the team has only lost one game by more than 11 points this year, so if you can arrange a 14-point spot I'm staying on the bandwagon!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
EPIC EMBARRASSMENT......5yrs of Jason Garrett football....is enough.....Jerry Jones needs to understand when to cut his losses.....and move on.....to many good Head Coaches will be available this offseason to keep Garrett.....This team needs an EXPERIENCED head coach.....not a Jerry Jones trained clapping puppet.

The loss of Romo will give Jerry an excuse to keep Garrett. He'll be back on the hot seat next season but you can almost bet coaches on Red Bozo's staff will be fired after this season.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I realize everyone needs to vent right now. But the team has only lost one game by more than 11 points this year, so if you can arrange a 14-point spot I'm staying on the bandwagon!

what.....lost one game by more than 11 points......THEY HAVE LOST 7 GAMES IN A ROW....not since 1989 has a Cowboys team lost 7 games in a row....7 games....

I got some ocean from property in AZ for sale.....you interested?