Over reaction thread

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate Cowboy fans after a loss.

So do I. I mean dude, Pat Mahomes scored no TD's in the entire game and KC only scored 3 points in the second half. And they did that with our entire 1st team DL out. (Gallimore, DLaw, Urban, Gregory). As an ex-defensive player, I am excited to watch this defense continue to ball out. I have faith the offense will get it together. We still haven't seen this team no where near full strength.

JayFord

Reaction score
Put it this way: Tyron Smith and Cooper comeback, and the offense still sputters, there is a serious problem. We'll have to wait and see.

both come back and then 3 other starters go out

its like this team plays in shifts

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Broncos were right - the blueprint has been unleashed! It's just a matter of what teams can actually make the Cowboys pay. I know the Packers, Bucs, Rams, and Cardinals all could do the exact same thing as what the Broncos/Chiefs have done...and probably even more.

The defense was good but KC also has had its own offensive struggles over the last month. Against a team that runs the ball better than KC, this would have been a blowout similar to the Broncos game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Are you blind? We tried that. It didnt work well.

So let’s give up? Smh…….we tried it into the meat of there D. And than gave up. Not one run off tackle except for when Pollard went for 30 on a direct snap play.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So let’s give up? Smh…….we tried it into the meat of there D. And than gave up. Not one run off tackle except for when Pollard went for 30 on a direct snap play.

When you are behind by 10 or more and the run game isnt working, its hard to stick with it. Not hard to understand. Now why they continue to feature zeke is a mystery. Pollard needs to be playing much more than he does.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You call different run plays, for different reads.

Play calling was terrible .

Play calling was fine. Nothing worked. That should be a clue for you.

LOL..........do you really think they called the same run play over and over again?

Run game has been off for 4 games now buddy. Time to wake up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you are behind by 10 or more and the run game isnt working, its hard to stick with it. Not hard to understand. Now why they continue to feature zeke is a mystery. Pollard needs to be playing much more than he does.
Lol!