Over reaction thread

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No Coop, Lamb half a game, terrible pass protection, and calling a ton of pass plays anyway. That's the "blueprint".

Run game has been shut down 4 games in a row. There is definitely a blue print to slow us down.

Aven8

Reaction score
When you are behind by 10 or more and the run game isnt working, its hard to stick with it. Not hard to understand. Now why they continue to feature zeke is a mystery. Pollard needs to be playing much more than he does.

They play Zeke because of his blocking but it’s evident Pollard is dynamic. And being down 10 is nothing in the NFL. Our D was playing well.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Defense is playing well and wouldnt you know it the offense is struggling...........just need to get through Thursday with a win some how some way and then we will be OK. Its tough to win in KC but the O line needs to get better and Dak needs to get back to his old self.

Brax

Reaction score
Put it this way: Tyron Smith and Cooper comeback, and the offense still sputters, there is a serious problem. We'll have to wait and see.
Smith and Cooper appear to be the most valuable players on offense.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Play calling was fine. Nothing worked. That should be a clue for you.

LOL..........do you really think they called the same run play over and over again?

Run game has been off for 4 games now buddy. Time to wake up.

Then kellen needs to work on the run game . Ive woken up to boywonder , as well as the NFL .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Then kellen needs to work on the run game . Ive woken up to boywonder , as well as the NFL .

Moore needs to play Pollard more. Zeke is limited. And then the line needs to get healthy. Thats about it. Nothing Moore can do other than feature Pollard.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They play Zeke because of his blocking but it’s evident Pollard is dynamic. And being down 10 is nothing in the NFL. Our D was playing well.

That much I agree with. Zeke is in more then he should be because of his blocking. And the line needed it today.

JustChip

Reaction score
So do I. I mean dude, Pat Mahomes scored no TD's in the entire game and KC only scored 3 points in the second half. And they did that with our entire 1st team DL out. (Gallimore, DLaw, Urban, Gregory). As an ex-defensive player, I am excited to watch this defense continue to ball out. I have faith the offense will get it together. We still haven't seen this team no where near full strength.
The defense played well enough today, but KC could run the ball. This probably should’ve been the Denver game deja vu except Reid just can’t bring himself to jump on the run and ride it. That’s been his knock going back to his days in Philly.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Rule# 45867045987: You will not call out Moderators by name in thread titles.

Banned for 1 month.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This isn’t an overreaction but we may have seen the best football the Cowboys are going to play this season during their 6 game winning streak. Don’t think their play is going to be nearly as consistent from here on out. They’ve been up and down since the streak ended. The offense has been great one week and out of sync the next.