Over The Top?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Zoners---some may feel this 8 second clip is a bit over the top?...personally i am not quite this enthusiastic but i feel his pain

a week should i be moving on to great things Jerry and gang no doubt

will share how Cowboys will adjust and retool for 24-25 season?

any thoughts??

fellow Zoner
GORICO

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s not just over the top, it’s moronic. Sure tvs are cheap these days and the Cowboys can be absolutely infuriating, but breaking your own stuff is never the answer! lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Destroying your own property over a ball game is beyond silly. This includes burning jerseys and hats as well.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too over the top. If I was like him I would be on my 28th television in the past 29 years.
dont disagree...but the pressure does build on a person....we drink kool-aid they serve and we all watched some of the games cowboys look like rocket fuel?

and this year we dismantle teams at home and especially playing the 7th seed?.....and/or poor guy could have OCD and just snapped.....sure there were

apologies to family you could hear in background?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't worth destroying my own property. I might burn a Dak jersey if I had one, though.

By the way, that's not the playoff game on the TV. Looks like skins, err, the commodes.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Destroying your own property over a ball game is beyond silly. This includes burning jerseys and hats as well.
I would not want to have to re-purchase a good running TV....but people can have a breaking point as well....i have felt like doing what he did but never

pulled the trigger and hope i never will

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, if you tend to get emotional during games, find something to distract you and take some of your focus while you watch.

Do a crossword, shop online, flip through your old Playboys, or do some housework.

And try to remember, it's just a game, and you're not even playing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dear Zoners---some may feel this 8 second clip is a bit over the top?...personally i am not quite this enthusiastic but i feel his pain

a week should i be moving on to great things Jerry and gang no doubt

will share how Cowboys will adjust and retool for 24-25 season?

any thoughts??

fellow Zoner
GORICO

his first mistake is the jersey. I feel sorry for these guys who finally find out he's a choker.

pentatwirl

Reaction score
MCDSIOF_EC032-H-2021-1612899350.jpg

Safest way to watch a Cowboys playoff game...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Staged like 99% of these rage reaction videos.
but staged or not....that perfectly good flat screen took a big punch....and is no longer in working order....the lady in background sounded Japanese

i was stationed there for 4 years....if the men have consumed enough alcohol such behavior is overlooked....as long as people were not physically hurt?

i am probably use to it?...but it was hilarious to me....i have watched sailors over do the booze and do stuff like this...but..also we all are still reeling from

the product we watched last sunday?....just look at what is being posted