Over The Top?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, if you tend to get emotional during games, find something to distract you and take some of your focus while you watch.

Do a crossword, shop online, flip through your old Playboys, or do some housework.

And try to remember, it's just a game, and you're not even playing.
mr Run---yes we can take these games very peronally....when i was a kid i watched Staubach pull off these great comebacks....and being a kid i thought if i watch

the game it will help team win....imagine this poor guy who could have OCD to start with and then drank the Kool-aid for last decade or more?.....i can see where

the cowboy hype could cause a breaking point?....i am sure a lot of apologizing to family occured if it was real?....can you make enough money off these shorts

to make it worth destroying your flat screen??...i dont know maybe you can?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Run---yes we can take these games very peronally....when i was a kid i watched Staubach pull off these great comebacks....and being a kid i thought if i watch

the game it will help team win....imagine this poor guy who could have OCD to start with and then drank the Kool-aid for last decade or more?.....i can see where

the cowboy hype could cause a breaking point?....i am sure a lot of apologizing to family occured if it was real?....can you make enough money off these shorts

to make it worth destroying your flat screen??...i dont know maybe you can?
A TV like the one in the video can probably be paid for many times over with enough views. To be honest, I'm not sure how people make money doing this stuff, but I know a lot of them make a lot more money than I do, for doing next to nothing. I just gave a TV like that away recently, because my niece didn't want to take it with her when she moved out of my house...CRAP! I could've made a video of myself breaking it over my knee, when the wrong Miss America was crowned!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
his first mistake is the jersey. I feel sorry for these guys who finally find out he's a choker.
he looks young drank kool-aid probably has OCD....added to giving the big punch.....he is in pain like rest of us

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A TV like the one in the video can probably be paid for many times over with enough views. To be honest, I'm not sure how people make money doing this stuff, but I know a lot of them make a lot more money than I do, for doing next to nothing. I just gave a TV like that away recently, because my niece didn't want to take it with her when she moved out of my house...CRAP! I could've made a video of myself breaking it over my knee, when the wrong Miss America was crowned!!!
mr Run---dang you just missed going viral

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I thought about giving one to a homeless person, but even the homeless don't want a Dak jersey.
I pick up a couple when I go hunting, they are cheaper than toilet paper. I feel sorry for the guy who finds them buried in the woods.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dear Zoners---some may feel this 8 second clip is a bit over the top?...personally i am not quite this enthusiastic but i feel his pain

a week should i be moving on to great things Jerry and gang no doubt

will share how Cowboys will adjust and retool for 24-25 season?

any thoughts??

fellow Zoner
GORICO

have you read the post this place is straight up over the top..... the craziest nobody safe post ever!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dear Zoners---some may feel this 8 second clip is a bit over the top?...personally i am not quite this enthusiastic but i feel his pain

a week should i be moving on to great things Jerry and gang no doubt

will share how Cowboys will adjust and retool for 24-25 season?

any thoughts??

fellow Zoner
GORICO

well given a TV that size only costs maybe 150.00 nowadays, i can see you doing that... but back in the day when those things cost 2k you didn't do that you throw a pillow at it kick over a chair and drink more LOL .

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m guessing the cowboys fandom and the tv are a symptom of a bigger issue

It’s entertainment

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I pick up a couple when I go hunting, they are cheaper than toilet paper. I feel sorry for the guy who finds them buried in the woods.
Just a random thought - you know how when someone goes to take a dump it's called a #2? Think I will start calling mine a #4. "I'm gonna go drop a #4"....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
have you read the post this place is straight up over the top..... the craziest nobody safe post ever!!!
mr blue---sir you are not wrong....personally...i could hear what sounded as Japanese woman's voice in back

ground....they let their husbands get away with a lot especially if they have been drinking....i think poor

guy has OCD and has drank cowboy Kool-aid and he snapped....he has a decent "right cross' for all you

boxing fans
Maybe he lost it all because of your plat.
mr Risen--- both Kwynn and i several times asked for you to put up a Risen PLAT but you refused

so yes it worked its way down and team fell apart....and poor guy with OCD probably killed his

flat screen because of it.....how can you look at yourself in the mirror????

Hadenough

Reaction score
I really wish the people in the stadium would of booed the Cowboys along with chanting Prescott sucks Prescott sucks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really wish the people in the stadium would of booed the Cowboys along with chanting Prescott sucks Prescott sucks
mr Haden---- it would do us good....to act like the old New Orleans saints fans acted....booed and put

garbage bags over their heads