Overshown and Barham

Should they be the starting linebackers? If I was the coach Winters and Overshown would be fighting to start. Barham has shown he is the better Mike.


I think Braham should continue to start. I agree, let winters and overshown fight it out....and right now overshown is not it. I would have him come off the bench.
 
Barham is one of the best 3 or 4 defenders on this team, and none of the other LBs are close. Let O and Winters compete for the other spot. Neither have been particularly impressive this year, and O is made of glass.
 
Barham is a natural MIKE. Overshown should be WILL. Winters should be the backup. We need to draft Overshown's replacement next year.

R1: right tackle
R2 (if we have one) WILL
This, We have one, just not a 3rd. No need to get cute either with that first round pick.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,672,055
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top