Cowboys O scoring at a historic pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is not.
Are you kidding me? You have to be trolling.

You can't objectively say something is good, bad, great, awesome, important, cool, or historic. You can say that "objectively this has only happened one time and therefore I *think* it is historic" or "This is a small sample and therefore I *think* it is not historic."

Just admit that you don't know what the words mean.
 
Proper use of the word in that context, but good try. This is exactly someone would do when they know they're busted.

You're stupid, yes.
I am not busted on anything ........ everything I said was accurate .......... You are just a silly ex poster with a vendetta ...... and you are looking like a triggered child ...... as usual.
 
I am not busted on anything ........ everything I said was accurate .......... You are just a silly ex poster with a vendetta ...... and you are looking like a triggered child ...... as usual.
No, you are wrong. The Cowboys never trailed the Packers by 41. The Cowboys never trailed the 9ers by 3 scores. Simple, black and white.

You used AI to try to make your point for you, and it's obvious.

I have no vendetta lol, you're not that important.
 
I have deleted over a half a dozen posts in here for insults.

This whole thread is in danger of shut down and some people getting benched.

Warning issued. Knock it off.
 
What does "historic" even mean?
nothing until season is over.
Just more stats for people to talk about.

I just looked SF and dallas have scored 122 points, which is good.
SF def 64 point allowed
Dallas def 112 allowed.
big difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,099
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top