Overshown's availability

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Messages
100,204
Reaction score
256,550
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)

Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?



What a circus.
 
That's a GM real hard at work right there.

Wonder if Howie has a close personal relationship with a player buried on the depth chart at an SEC school?
 
Just another of the ‘if it wasn’t for (fill in blank) they would have been drafted higher” philosophy that Jerry loves to try to steal players with.

Might not hurt to attempt to draft useful depth/football players with those, even if backups.

Jerry still insists on trying to build the perfect roster so he can hire any idiot he can push around as a HC. He wouldn’t even deny that.
 
images


This does not remind me of Jerry or Stephen Jones....
 

Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)

Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?



What a circus.

LOL, love that first sentence, you are crazy!
 

Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)

Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?



What a circus.

He isnt even good when he plays. He had a few fun plays in 2024, but was pretty much lost
 
No he is not.........look for Jerry to sign him to a modest/low ball contract. My guess would be 2-3 years $5-7M per year, but I could be way off.
One report from earlier this year suggested a 3-year $24M deal but that was based on a healthy 2026 year. I don't see that now at all.........
 
You can’t rely on unreliable players. Paying one big money is an even bigger mistake.

I think you have to let him walk and realize he may put it all together somewhere else… but that still wouldn’t mean letting him walk here was the wrong decision:

His career has been a horrible combination of bad luck and bad timing. By all accounts the dude is a great guy to have around, but we need some dawgs that can be counted on for the long haul of a season
 

Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)

Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?



What a circus.

Cal Ripken comment made me spit take ….lol
 
Akoye broke down plays this year of "0" hesitation a getting run over again and again "in the dirt".
Barham is ahead of him in the attack mode
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,807
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top