Overton being overlooked?

Overton started taking snaps from Otito Ogbonnia against the Texans. It will be worth watching if that continues. As with most day 3 picks, they need time or get stronger to adjust to the NFL. The coaching staff must feel he can play at Ogbonnia's level or getting close now and that is a good thing. What I'm really looking for is his play next summer. It wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a starter next year. Maybe later this year!
 
I noticed him flash in the game. Need to see his anchor more before he plays starter reps.
 
We hit on all our picks or most of them and this defense does have a chance to be dominant in the next 2-3 years
 
Both he and Ogbonnia are beginning to make me wonder about trading Clark. I like KC a lot, but the production hasn’t been there this year yet. Is that about scheme? Maybe, but only to a certain extent.

If we could get a 2027 4th for him next offseason (or maybe even a 3rd before the deadline this year), I’d be happy with that.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,567
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top