Reverend Conehead
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 10,475
- Reaction score
- 12,567
I was impressed by the Texans' D-line. They mixed things up to get pressure and sometimes they stuffed the run. Our O-line held their own against them. This Texans team maybe be the best 0 and 4 team I've seen. I hear all their losses have been close. Where they shot themselves in the foot were penalties.
The thing is, the Cowboys can't count on every team goofing up with penalties so bad. If I were a Houston fan, I would be upset with them over that. If the Texans had had their penalty problem under control, I suspect they would have won this game. I'm happy we won. I liked what I saw from our O-line, Dak, and our receivers especially. I think one thing I heard a coach say decades ago applies: "Enjoy the win. You earned it. Just understand we have to get a lot better to achieve our goals."
The thing is, the Cowboys can't count on every team goofing up with penalties so bad. If I were a Houston fan, I would be upset with them over that. If the Texans had had their penalty problem under control, I suspect they would have won this game. I'm happy we won. I liked what I saw from our O-line, Dak, and our receivers especially. I think one thing I heard a coach say decades ago applies: "Enjoy the win. You earned it. Just understand we have to get a lot better to achieve our goals."
