Owens agrees to 1-year deal with Seahawks...

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I think the league is more interesting with Owens in it. Hopefully, he sticks with them this year.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Seahawks agreed to terms with WR Terrell Owens on a one-year contract.

Oh boy. Owens' recovery from a torn ACL and hard-earned reputation as a locker-room cancer conspired to keep him out of the league in 2011, but the receiver-needy Seahawks decided to take the plunge after the mercurial 15-year veteran reportedly ran a sub-4.5 forty-yard dash in his Monday tryout. A bastion of good health before his knee injury and quick healer on the rare occasions he did go down, Owens' fitness shouldn't be a big concern going into his age-39 season. It's a speculative signing for the Seahawks, of course, but considering the veteran stones they've unturned in their search for receiver help, Owens' chances of making the 53-man roster should be pretty good. We'll know more after watching him play in the preseason, but he's certainly on the fantasy radar as a potential WR4.

fifaguy

Reaction score
punit328;4650697 said:
I'm hoping that will one will be the fox game of the week.

I know it's early, but I'm going to go ahead and say yes! haha

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
punit328;4650697 said:
I'm hoping that will one will be the fox game of the week.

He has to make the team first. If his 39 year old butt is getting cut by Arena League teams, that's not a done deal.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hagman;4650747 said:
He has to make the team first. If his 39 year old butt is getting cut by Arena League teams, that's not a done deal.

He didn't get cut for on-field performance. He got cut for off-field performance.

Where have we heard that before? ;)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
AzqBfcyCQAAaaa6.png

mldardy

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4650627 said:
I think the league is more interesting with Owens in it. Hopefully, he sticks with them this year.
The league is more interesting regardless of whether Owens is in it.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Honest to God it warms my heart to hear about this. For some reason TO's got a presence that regardless of what the guy has done, I just want to see the guy overcome it and succeed in LIFE like he has in his football career.

Reaction score
I'm happy for TO. All that cancer BS was way overblown IMO. He's still one if my favorite players. Hope he does well and ends his career on a high note.

mldardy

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4650865 said:
I'm happy for TO. All that cancer BS was way overblown IMO. He's still one if my favorite players. Hope he does well and ends his career on a high note.
:rolleyes: Yeah it was really overblown in SF, PHI, DAL. It wasn't overblown it was very real. If it wasn't he wouldn't have been out of the league last year and be playing for the Seahawks(his 6th team) right now.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
We need DE to come in and remake the TO on the plane gif with him flying Air Seahawks instead of Air Bills.

Reaction score
mldardy;4650882 said:
:rolleyes: Yeah it was really overblown in SF, PHI, DAL. It wasn't overblown it was very real. If it wasn't he wouldn't have been out of the league last year and be playing for the Seahawks(his 6th team) right now.

Yes it was. The media is full of mediots who make a living off creating lockeroom controversey.

mldardy

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4650898 said:
Yes it was. The media is full of mediots who make a living off creating lockeroom controversey.
Yep, all the media's fault. :bang2: