Owens agrees to 1-year deal with Seahawks...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;4651366 said:
By all means let him spike the ball on the star......we play them in Seattle. He'll have to run quite a ways to spike the ball on the star. :laugh1:
:laugh2: Got me! :laugh1:

ragman

Reaction score
mldardy;4650882 said:
:rolleyes: Yeah it was really overblown in SF, PHI, DAL. It wasn't overblown it was very real. If it wasn't he wouldn't have been out of the league last year and be playing for the Seahawks(his 6th team) right now.

Don't forget Buffalo and Cincinnati. Hope Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll has his popcorn ready.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol I forgot its at seattle Well we better not lose LOL if we can't beat the seahawks were screwed

1fisher

Reaction score
DallasEast;4651323 said:
While scoring happens in virtually every football game, it's not 'okay' for anyone to score against us--especially if that someone is Terrell Owens. If he does score against us and spikes the ball on The Star, it would be poetic justice if someone on defense were to spike him in return--preferably on the sidelines. There isn't any reason to sully the field.

He'll be out of breath if he runs to the :star: .

We play them in Seattle!

:muttley:

edit..... oops! Yeag beat me to it...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1fisher;4651542 said:
He'll be out of breath if he runs to the :star: .

We play them in Seattle!

:muttley:

edit..... oops! Yeag beat me to it...
Yep. Ya gonna be on your A-game to beat Yeager to the punch... especially when I'm the punching bag. :D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know about you, but when I trade for a young QB just coming into his own with chance to be a starter this is the kind of guy I want around him in the locker room.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Risen Star;4652285 said:
I don't know about you, but when I trade for a young QB just coming into his own with chance to be a starter this is the kind of guy I want around him in the locker room.

Pete Carroll has been atrocious with personnel in the NFL thus far.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;4652290 said:
Pete Carroll has been atrocious with personnel in the NFL thus far.

I don't think he has a plan. He's pretty much just winging it year to year.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Risen Star;4652310 said:
I don't think he has a plan. He's pretty much just winging it year to year.

It's either that, or he's going way out of his way to try and find "sleepers."

I just don't get it. No Quarterback, Golden Tate and Bruce Irvin picks were total head-scratchers...trading away picks for Charlie Whitehurst??

It's as if Seattle has no scouting office and he's going off of Madden ratings.

dogberry

Reaction score
Noted sport authority, THE ONION, reported that Owens aced the verbal portion of his tryout with the Seahawks.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm happy for the guy. Good for him.

Maybe he can end his career on a high note and go out of the league the way he'd like to rather than injuries or background antics forcing him out.

I can't help but laugh, however, at the notion that the local media in 3 different cities were somehow being evil and trying to ruin Owens.

The fact that it followed him pretty much everywhere he went tells you the guy had issues in the locker room and had issues with causing trouble. It happens.

Doesn't change the fact that he was one of the all time greats at WR and had a few really good seasons for Dallas.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ragman;4651402 said:
Don't forget Buffalo and Cincinnati. Hope Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll has his popcorn ready.

To be fair you really didn't hear a whole lot of bad press or stuff about TO in those places.

Now in Buffalo he was only there a year and Owens is always great his first year, all the way around.

I think they were headed that direction in Cincy during the offseason but during that season the only bad thing you really heard was that maybe the show him and Ocho Cinco were doing was too much of a distraction for them.