Owens agrees to 1-year deal with Seahawks...

erod

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4650865 said:
I'm happy for TO. All that cancer BS was way overblown IMO. He's still one if my favorite players. Hope he does well and ends his career on a high note.

How many teams does he have to blow up before you're convinced?

Now he's just old and useless.

Sean50Lee

Reaction score
casmith07;4650776 said:
AzqBfcyCQAAaaa6.png

This ^^^ :bow: :bow: :bow:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;4650886 said:
We need DE to come in and remake the TO on the plane gif with him flying Air Seahawks instead of Air Bills.
Nah, but I'm sure Terrell Owens will inspire my creativity as he always has. Until then, I'll just re-read the thread.

*********************​

Owens agrees to 1-year deal with Seahawks

*********************​

:lmao2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like I have said before, I have a soft spot for T.O. I do not know why, but it is there and I wish him the best in Seattle. He is just a polarizing figure and it is good for the NFL in every aspect, fail or not.

People will tune in to watch him fail, some will watch for success, much like our Cowboys. Like him or not, he still demands attention from the fans. Finish your career with a stellar season T.O. but have one stinker on week 2 :)

Reaction score
erod;4650915 said:
How many teams does he have to blow up before you're convinced?

Now he's just old and useless.

He didn't blow any teams up. It remains to be seen if he has anything left in the tank. I'll be rooting for him.

Aikbach

Reaction score
A 38 year old wideout that has been out of pro football for 18 months, sounds promising....

This should be the nail that makes sure he never makes the Hall of fame, 6 teams in 9 years, 8 actual seasons, ridiculous.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikbach;4650969 said:
A 38 year old wideout that has been out of pro football for 18 months, sounds promising....

This should be the nail that makes sure he never makes the Hall of fame, 6 teams in 9 years, 8 actual seasons, ridiculous.
The Pro Football Board of Selectors will determine how soon Terrell Owens stats and impact on the National Football League throughout his career will have him inducted. It is not unprecedented that former enshrinees have more than several teams listed on their Hall of Fame résumés.

The only question is how soon is soon for Owens. If he plays during the regular season, the mandatory five-year waiting period for consideration for induction kicks in. The Board will then determine which subsequent year Owens shall be voted in. It is possible that he will not be a first-ballot inductee with ever increasing numbers of retired players building up their eligibility consideration as well. In my opinion, he does not have that much clout with the Board to supercede some or a few of his peers for first-ballot election.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
You guys know what the sad part is? He'll probably catch 70+ balls for close to 1000 yards and 10 TDs this year for them. That's how bad they are at WR.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I can see him scoring a long bomb td on us but that's ok. As long as he doesn't spike it on the star!!! Lol Plus we better not lose that game that's the 2nd easiest game on the schedule and IS a must have. I like to so good for him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StarBoyz83;4651237 said:
I can see him scoring a long bomb td on us but that's ok. As long as he doesn't spike it on the star!!! Lol Plus we better not lose that game that's the 2nd easiest game on the schedule and IS a must have. I like to so good for him.
While scoring happens in virtually every football game, it's not 'okay' for anyone to score against us--especially if that someone is Terrell Owens. If he does score against us and spikes the ball on The Star, it would be poetic justice if someone on defense were to spike him in return--preferably on the sidelines. There isn't any reason to sully the field.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast;4651323 said:
While scoring happens in virtually every football game, it's not 'okay' for anyone to score against us--especially if that someone is Terrell Owens. If he does score against us and spikes the ball on The Star, it would be poetic justice if someone on defense were to spike him in return--preferably on the sidelines. There isn't any reason to sully the field.

By all means let him spike the ball on the star......we play them in Seattle. He'll have to run quite a ways to spike the ball on the star. :laugh1:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
casmith07;4651070 said:
You guys know what the sad part is? He'll probably catch 70+ balls for close to 1000 yards and 10 TDs this year for them. That's how bad they are at WR.
They also signed future HOF'er Antonio Bryant:D